Fretz Basic Jewelry Hammering and Forming Video and Tool Set
World renowned instructor Bill Fretz teaches you new metal forming techniques to turn jewelry metal materials into one-of-a-kind art!
It’s time to expand your metalsmithing repertoire and hammer your way into gorgeous designs in the Fretz Basic Jewelry Hammering and Forming Video and Tool Set. With the professional quality stakes and hammers included in this collection, your skills and techniques will take your work to new levels! Get serious about metalsmithing and learn how to create texture, and concave and convex forms in your jewelry today.
For ONLY $750.00, create professional pieces of jewelry and work alongside Bill Fretz!
See what’s included in this collection:
Metalsmith Essentials: Basic Jewelry Hammering and Forming
with Bill Fretz
Join master metalsmith and toolmaker Bill Fretz in 8 watch-and-learn lessons for everything you need to know to get started forming your own metal jewelry. Discover how to create basic convex and concave metal forms using Bill’s expert step-by-step instruction and techniques. Master the basics and boost your skills as you learn the secrets of planishing, raising, using stakes, and more!
- H-1 Stake Holder can be mounted on any sturdy workbench
- F-2 Double Convex Stake is a miniature silversmithing stake and F-2A Convex Fluting Rolled Edge creates concave curves without making the flutes sharp.
- F-2B convex Fluting Medium and F-2C Convex Fluting Sharp help bring high points into sharper relief.
- F-6 Shell Stake and F-9 Convex/Concave Stake are miniature silvermithing stakes ideal for jewelers.
- HMR-1 Planishing Hammer is for smoothing metal and is the most used hammer.
- HMR-2 Wide Raising Hammer raises sheet metal and also makes it possible to planish subtle concave shapes.
- HMR-3 Narrow Raising Hammer raises small cylinders and concave shapes. Useful for forging, this hammer can fit into tighter curves.
- HMR-7 Double Ended Insert Hammer forms metal without stretching it and the range of insert shapes allow you to planish, emboss and raise metal.
- HMR-9 Rounded Wide Raising/Embossing Hammer is ideal to block bowls and broader width strips into concave shapes due to its wide and long profile.
- HMR-8 Rounded Narrow Raising/Embossing Hammer can emboss narrow pod or oblong shapes.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer and may be excluded from coupons and promotions.
|Drop Ship Message||This item ships from Fretz Design. Additional shipping charges may apply. This item does not ship internationally.|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.