Sell Your Knitting Projects on Etsy
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Sell Your Knitting Projects on Etsy
Knitters and crocheters, now you can start your own shop on etsy with the help of Sarah Wilson's webinar.
Live Web Seminar:
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
1 p.m. Eastern
With over 30 million registered users and more than half a million shops, Etsy is a booming market for handmade goods, vintage wares, and crafting supplies.
This course will explain how knitters and crocheters can make the most of their skills by offering their own unique goods for sale on Etsy.
With this webinar, you'll learn:
- How to decide on a memorable name for your Etsy shop.
- How to create engaging listings.
- How to manage customer interactions on Etsy.
- Techincal aspects of setting up an Etsy shop, such as adding a banner, editing a listing, setting up coupon codes, and printing postage.
- And more!
Topics also include use of Etsy’s payment, shipping and promotion features which help streamline efficiency and meet sales goals, as well as discussion of how to make products successfully stand out in an extremely competitive marketplace.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Knitters, crocheters, quilters, or other crafters looking to start their own Etsy shop to sell their projects.
- A crafter currently using Etsy that needs help promoting their goods for sale.
- A crafter interested in selling their projects online.
About Sarah Wilson:
Sarah has been an active member of Etsy since 2007. In 2011 she opened her own shop offering her original product, The Knitter’s Tool Tins, as well as her own line of knitting patterns, stitch markers, project bags, and knitting and crochet tools. In the three years that have followed, she has made over 3,300 sales and enjoyed international attention from bloggers, knitting and crochet magazines, and yarn shops. In 2013 she began accepting wholesale orders for her Knitter’s Tool Tins and expanded her inventory to include items bearing her line’s popular custom logo.
Sarah offers her line of knitwear designs under the pseudonym, The Sexy Knitter, and has been designing professionally since 2007. Her work has been featured in print publications all over the world, including many appearances in the Interweave family of magazines, and she also self-publishes many of her own patterns. As a designer, she is well known for her clear sense of style and loves designing dresses, skirts, and accessories for her fellow glamour girls of knitting.
You can find Sarah online at www.sexyknitter.com, or on Ravelry, Facebook, Twitter, Etsy, and YouTube as TheSexyKnitter.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Good seminar for people who likes phonecalls
I'm watching the video right now and I can't believe what is going on. The sound quality is not good because it is a phone record that you're hearing while you're watching a slightly blurry video of a computer-screen. Even though I bought this class for half the price I am pretty disappointed. Why not at least make a better record and lay it over the screenshot-video?
Maybe my ears are hyper-sensitive but I find it really not pleasant to listen to the class and it shouldn't have a regular price of $ 19.99.
As for the content I can say that it includes everything as promised, shows pretty detailed what you have to do. Also the idea to show every step on the computer-screen is brilliant.
I'm so sad to give such a bad review and maybe there are people who won't be bothered like me, but I think it is helpful to know what to expect before purchasing this seminar. (Posted on 4/29/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.