Seed Bead Fusion eBook: 18 Projects to Stitch, Wire, and String
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The easy-to-download Seed Bead Fusion eBook is here! This fresh design approach to seed-bead jewelry will teach you how to fuse, merge, and mix materials and techniques, colors, inspiration, and design ideas for seed-bead jewelry with a contemporary edge.
Seed Bead Fusion is all about:
- Fusing materials, techniques, and inspiration that creates eye-catching seed-bead jewelry.
- Mixing silver and copper wire, seed beads, Czech glass, and crystals for a unique melange of materials.
- Combining wirework with seed beads, beadweaving with wire, stringing with beadweaving, and multiple beadweaving stitches in a single piece to create extraordinary sculptural seed-bead jewelry.
- Finding design inspiration from a wide range of sources, including Indian Punjabi folk costumes and Native American beading.
- Detailed step-by-step photography adds a workshop aspect to the book.
All of the basic beadweaving stitches, basic wirework, and stringing techniques are shown as illustrations in a getting-started section. The 18 projects are an inspired mixing of techniques in a single piece. Bead in more places with the convenient Seed Bead Fusion eBook!
- Great Patterns and Instructions
- These are not easy patterns! They take time and good eyes, but that are worth it. I have made a couple and still am working on two of them. Whenever I wear the bracelets I made from these patterns, I get compliment after compliment. Again, the patterns are not for beginners or for those who want a make and take evening! (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- THIS BOOK WAS A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT. MY WARNING IS THIS...I ORDERED THRU INTERWEAVE, WHEN I PRINTED THE INVOICE IT HAD ANOTHER NAME FOR THE SELLER, WHEN I RECEIVED MY SHIPPING, ORDER NOTIFICATION IT CAME FROM ANOTHER COMPANY NAME. WHEN THE ORDER CAME THE PACKING SLIP HAD ANOTHER COMPANY NAME AND FINALLY WHEN THE ORDER CLEARED MY VISA ACCOUNT IT CAME THRU WITH A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NAME. I HAD TO CALL MY BANK TO MAKE SURE WHAT THE CHARGE WAS AND WHO FROM. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW MANY SITES/COMPANIES HAVE MY INFORMATION. FROM NOW ON, IF I SEE THE BOOK ON THE INTERWEAVE SITE I WILL BUT IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE EVEN IF I HAVE TO PAY A HIGHER PRICE! (Posted on 6/10/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.