Seed Bead Fusion 18 Projects to Stitch Wire and String
Learn how to fuse, merge, and mix materials, techniques, colors, inspiration, and design ideas for seed bead jewelry with a contemporary edge.
This fresh design approach to seed-bead jewelry will teach you how to fuse, merge, and mix materials and techniques, colors, inspiration, and design ideas for seed-bead jewelry with a contemporary edge.Seed Bead Fusion is all about:
- Fusing materials, techniques, and inspiration that creates eye-catching seed-bead jewelry.
- Mixing silver and copper wire, seed beads, Czech glass, and crystals for a unique melange of materials.
- Combining wirework with seed beads, beadweaving with wire, stringing with beadweaving, and multiple beadweaving stitches in a single piece to create extraordinary sculptural seed-bead jewelry.
- Finding design inspiration from a wide range of sources, including Indian Punjabi folk costumes and Native American beading.
- Detailed step-by-step photography adds a workshop aspect to the book.
All of the basic beadweaving stitches, basic wirework, and stringing techniques are shown as illustrations in a getting-started section. The 18 projects are an inspired mixing of techniques in a single piece.
|Number Of Pages||144|
- Get this book or ebook
- I bought the book and I love it. It is so helpful I am buying the ebook to have and use when I don't have access to the hard cover book. The pictures are great and the instructions are easy to follow. I was admiring so many pieces done by fellow beaders that were projects from this book. I just had to buy it. I am so glad I did. This is a great deal, get it. (Posted on 7/25/2013)
- refreshing new ideas
- I love this book. The different ways she has incorporated wire with seed beads is inspirational. I have made 4 of the projects from the book. Friends always remark on the finished bracelets. (Posted on 7/17/2011)
- seed bead fusion 18 projects to stitch wire and string
- this is a fun book. i love the sculptural pieces such as pacific waves. there are also many projects a novice beader can accomplish without too much difficulity. the variety of techniques is also a nice surprise for any beader who would like to try something new and only have to invest in 1 book. this book reminds me of many of the japanese books i have with great illiustrative photos on each step of the project. i also like the use of color. there ae so many bright colorful pieces that will keep me busy over the dreary winter months. (Posted on 12/4/2009)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.