Sculptural Metal Clay Jewelry eBook + Video Download: Techniques + Explorations
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
With the Sculptural Metal Clay Jewelry eBook and video download bundle, learn the art of metal clay from master teacher and jewelry artist, Kate McKinnon. Known for her signature style featuring sculptural forms, moving parts, and organic designs, she offers her metal-clay jewelry tips, tricks, and techniques in this detailed workshop-in-an-eBook featuring step-by-step photography, instruction, and a video download of key techniques.
The Sculptural Metal Clay Jewelry eBook begins with an overview of the properties of metal clay, including safety information and metalsmithing terms. Next, Kate offers detailed techniques for creating a variety of components, settings, findings, attachments, 3-D forms, and textured effects that are the foundation of her jewelry designs. All of the techniques are shown with step-by-step photography. For added instructional assistance, meet the author and see her techniques in action on the video download. The technique section is followed by 10 unique projects that combine the foundation techniques with one-of-a kind design elements. Projects include three-dimensional rings, organic chain designs, metal clay, and bead pendants, and more. All the designs have components made from metal clay including the clasps, chain, and settings, moveable and removable pieces, unusual textures and patinas, unique construction and engineering, plus creative ways to incorporate beads.
This eBook plus video download bundle offers jewelry artists both the techniques and design inspiration needed to create gallery-level jewelry that is truly art to wear.
|Technique||Metal Clay, Metalsmithing|
For United States customers:
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.