School Days Sewing Collection
Price as configured: $34.99
The school year is in full swing, treat teachers and students to a handmade gift! With over 50 sewing project ideas wrapped up in this collection, you'll never run out of ideas for projects to make!
The products in this collection include:
- Stitch Teacher Gifts eBook
- Stitch Notebook Covers + More eBook
- Craft Tree: More Teacher Gifts eBook
- Drop-Top Messenger Bag Pattern by Steffani K. Burton
- Russian Doll Backpack + Wallet Pattern by Theresa Gonzalez
- Gadget Messenger Bag Pattern by Kevin Kosbab
- Northwest Modern Laptop Cover Pattern by Daniella Caine
This collection includes:
Stitch Teacher Gifts
Give the teachers in your life heartfelt and handmade gifts that are sure to be cherished. The start of a new school is just around the corner, get started on one of these projects today!
Stitch Notebook Covers + More
Spruce up your notebooks, books, journals and more by adding some personal flair with quick and creative covers! With 17 project ideas, you'll find something different to make for every cover.
Craft Tree: More Teacher Gifts
Appreciate the teachers in your life with 14 more handmade gifts. From journal covers, to totes, and storage boxes, you'll find something great that the teachers in your life will love.
Drop-Top Messenger Bag
by Steffani K. Burton
Cool styling combined with clever design make this unique gusseted asymmetrical bag equally fun to make and wear. With the extended strap across your body, it serves as a messenger bag; if you use the bound cutout handle, it becomes a stylish shoulder bag.
Russian Doll Backpack + Wallet
by Theresa Gonzalez
Matryoshka doll meets backpack in this cheery and colorful bag and lunch money wallet. The front-zip pocket and adjustable straps will keep preschoolers looking sharp for back to school. Customize the skin and hair color for your favorite little girl!
Gadget Messenger Bag
by Kevin Kosbab
It’s easy for laptop bags to get cluttered with cables and connectors. Instead of fumbling through the bag for flash drives, a wireless mouse, and keyboard receivers every time you use your laptop, you can store them plugged into the USB hub built into this bag. Just plug the bag into the computer and get to work!
Northwest Modern Laptop Cover
by Daniella Caine
Toting an ungainly laptop bag just not your cup of tea? This cover is sturdy enough to protect your laptop from dirt or scratches, yet so slim you can easily slide it into your bag. Made in luxurious wool with leather accents—it’s seriously stylish!
Don't wait! Claim your collection today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.