Rivulet Cowl Kit in Lapis
If you would like to see the kit in a different color, we do have Ametrine Colorway Kits available!
Rivulet Cowl Kit
Crochet a cozy and stylish cowl to beat the wind and chill.
Tiny post-stitch cables meander across a half double-crochet background in this textured cowl with a face-flattering scalloped edge. Road to China Light will show off your meandering cable stitch work while keeping the cowl light. The complex tones of the yarn will mesmerize you as your cables ebb and flow up the body of the cowl. When autumn's chill surprises you, you can crochet this engaging project in a weekend. Then you will immediately want to crochet another for a friend.
See what's inside this collection:
- Interweave Crochet Fall 2016 Print Issue
- 1 skein of Road to china Light yarn by the Fibre Company in Ametrine or Lapis
Interweave Crochet Fall 2016
The Interweave Crochet Fall 2016 issue celebrates crochet cables, with big cables and little cables, rich crossed post-stitch cables and light traveling cables, in projects ranging from an entry-level cowl to an ambitious cardigan and pullover. For those who haven't crocheted cables before, we include tutorials to get you started. Noncable projects include garments and accessories with rich textures and colors. All of these projects introduce innovative techniques that will engage your hook and enhance your autumn wardrobe. Also included is Dora Ohrenstein's third installment on crochet history. Altogether, there are 18 splendid projects to keep your hook busy through the fall.
Rivulet Cowl Crochet Pattern by Shelby Allaho
Pattern in Magazine
Tiny post-stitch crochet cables meander across a half double crochet background in this textured cowl with a face-flattering scalloped edge. Wear it up as a crochet headband or down as a cowl.
Finished Size: 4¼ " wide and 19" circumference.
Yarn: The Fibre Company Road to China Light (65% baby alpaca, 10% cashmere, 10% camel, 15% silk; 159 yd [145 m]/1¾ oz [50 g]; ): #690 ametrine, 1 skein.
Hook: Size F/5 (3.75 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Yarn needle; st marker (m); rust-proof pins.
Gauge: 20 sts = 4"; 12 rows = 2¼ ".
Originally Published: Interweave Crochet Fall 2016
The Fibre Company Road to China Light Yarn in Ametrine or Lapis
Enjoy working with two skeins of Road to China Light, a 3-ply strong, soft, and shiny yarn with both drape and body in saturated colours with subtle duotones. Crochet your kit in a delicate and soft lilac shade with Ametrine or go for a more bold look with the vibrant blue Lapis. This yarn is distributed by Kelbourne Woolens.
Fiber Content: 65% baby alpaca, 10% cashmere, 10% camel, 15% silk
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.