Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Right-Angle Weave Variations DVD
Design your own beadwork with author Kassie Shaw's beading demonstrations! Create four of her designs and learn new variations of the popular right-angle weave.
You’ll love this if:
- You are ready to design your own beadwork and want some beadweaving inspiration
- You enjoy beadweaving designer Kassie Shaw’s jewelry pieces
- You want to learn new variations of right-angle weave, such as double diamond right-angle weave (DDRAW), layered right-angle weave (LRAW) and faux right-angle weave (FRAW)
Join author Kassie Shaw for an in-depth exploration of right-angle weave and her variations of this beading technique. Featuring four tutorials, you’ll be able to create bracelets, pendants and earrings with Kassie’s beading instruction. Learn how to create the shape shifter motif and apply it to your own projects – you’ll discover how easy it can be to create a multitude of jewelry pieces from just one design! Build upon her four different stitches and experiment with different shaped beads, colors, and sizes. Learn Kassie’s insider tricks, like shortcuts to bead stitches and how to create custom designs through simple beading changes. Advance your right-angle weave techniques with these inspiring projects.
Order your copy of Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Right-Angle Weave Variations today to:
- Make projects that uses the variations of the right-angle weave (DDRAW, LRAW and FRAW)
- Create the beautiful “Vintage Lace Bracelet” from the shape shifter motif
- Learn various connection methods to combine stitches so you can create original designs
- Discover how to create Kassie’s “Sliver Earrings,” “Dreamcatcher Pendant,” and “Flutterby Bracelet”
- Understand how to shape your stitches into desired designs with Kassie’s instruction
- And so much more!
Watch a preview now:
About the Author:
A beadweaving designer from Western North Carolina, Kassie Shaw's style is down-to-earth and wearable. Beading since 2004, she published her first book, Beadweaving Beyond the Basics in 2015. Her favorite stitch is the right-angle weave and she uses bursts of color and beautiful contrasts with her beads.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.