Retro Spirit Knitted Jacket Kit
Knit this warm sweater-jacket perfect for chilly fall days! The Retro Spirit Knitted Jacket Kit includes the 4-disc DVD set of Knitting Daily TV with Vicki Howell Series 1300, a Bernat Pattern Book, and all the yarn you will need to complete the cozy Retro Spirit Jacket seen on Knitting Daily TV with Vickie Howell.
Included in this kit:
Knitting Daily TV with Vickie Howell Series 1300
Telly award-winning show, Knitting Daily TV with Vickie Howell is currently airing on TV!
Join Vickie as she hosts a variety of knitting authors and designers, such as Knitscene editor Amy Palmer and Interweave authors Robyn Chachula, Heather Zoppetti, and Stephanie Flynn-Sokolov! In each episode, Vickie focuses on a different knitting styles that will help you to advance your knitting skills.
Enjoy over 6 hours of knitting tips and techniques, as you take time to knit daily!
Retro Spirit Jacket Pattern
Included in the Bernat Pattern Book: Autumn Knits
Featured in episode 1306 of Knitting Daily TV with Vickie Howell, this on-trend colorwork cardigan is fashionable for fall! Inspired by the traditional colorwork found in many northern climates, this cozy cardigan is knit in a chunky gauge for quick knitting and extra warmth.
Like traditional Cowichan designs, this sweater-jacket features a beautiful stag design set off by geometric borders. The zipper closure makes for easy finishing.
This kit fits up to a size Large with bust measurements 40-42 inches (101.5-106.5cm).
Yarn included in this kit:
- 6 balls of Bernat's Softee Chunky Yarn in Dark Taupe 28013
- 2 balls of Bernat's Softee Chunky Yarn in Natural 28008
- 2 balls of Bernat's Softee Chunky Yarn in True Grey 28044
- 1 ball of Bernat's Softee Chunky Yarn in Soft Taupe 28011
Bernat Softee Chunky Yarn is a chunky weight yarn that features an extensive shade range. It is an easy-care and long- wearing premium ultra-soft acrylic yarn with no dye-lot. This yarn is perfect for afghans, sweaters, coats and much more.
1 ball of yarn = 3.5oz (100g) /108yds
*Colors may vary from what is pictured here.
Order the Retro Spirit Knitted Jacket Kit Today!
We have a limited supply of each kit.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.