Remixed Media: Making Custom Beads and Pendants with Acrylic and Wood DVD
Join artist and experienced jewelry designer Candie Cooper in 5 watch-and-learn lessons as she shows you step by step how to create one-of-a-kind custom jewelry pieces! Take your skills and jewelry designs to new places with the versatility of wood and acrylic jewelry making.
Master custom jewelry basics as you boost your jewelry designs with 60 minutes of essential techniques for wood and acrylic, including how-tos in sawing, resin, cold connections, and much more!
Discover one-of-a-kind techniques and learn how to use them in your own custom jewelry designs. Making expert techniques easy to use, Candie covers the fundamentals of jewelry making with unique materials such as bass wood, acrylic sheet, fabric, paper, and more.
Transform alternative materials into custom jewelry as you:
- Stay safe and get started the right way with a comprehensive jewelry-making tools and materials overview.
- Master wood and acrylic jewelry-making must-knows: punch holes for your own cold connections, saw shapes for custom jewelry designs, and more.
- Make it personal with fun "doodling" techniques in paints, pencils, gold leaf, and alcohol inks.
- Discover how to turn craft store finds into one-of-a-kind designs.
- Transform your designs into beads and pendants with drilling tips and tricks.
- Create professional-quality custom jewelry designs with filing and finishing how-tos.
- And more!
Plus! Learn Candie's tricks to layering multiple pieces, adding stunning sparkle with crystals, creating a unique look with staple rivets, and more!
Watch a full hour of exciting wood and acrylic jewelry-making essentials on your own time. This exciting DVD allows you to start and stop when it's convenient for you. Get a front-row seat to this master jewelry-making class you can watch again and again!
For United States customers:
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.