Ramona Phoenix Cowl Kit in Ocean
Price as configured: $24.99
Treat yourself to a gorgeous gradient cowl in beautiful blue-green tones! The Ramona Phoenix Cowl is the reborn version of Melissa Lemmons’s Ramona Cowl from knitscene Winter 2011. We reinvented this popular pattern with a worsted-weight yarn for faster results. Make black paisley motifs on a colorful background, or color-changing paisley motifs on a black background. The kit includes enough yarn to make either the smaller or larger cowl, whichever color option you choose. Discover fabulous watercolor effects with gradient magic! Get this exclusive Interweave kit while supplies last.
Ramona Phoenix Cowl by Melissa Lemmons
This cowl is worked in the round starting with a provisional cast-on, then live stitches at each end are grafted together to form a tube. The smaller cowl has a circumference of about 11" and will not fit on a 16" circular (cir) needle; use double-pointed needles (dpn), two circulars, or magic loop instead. The larger cowl has a circumference of about 16½ " and will just fit on a 16" circular needle.
- Finished Size: 26½ (31¾)" circumference and 5½ (8¼)" wide. Smaller size shown with B as background color and A as motif color; larger size shown with A as background color and B as motif color.
- Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Company Gina (100% wool; 109 yd [100 m]/1¾ oz [50 g]): #0017 (A), 2 (3) skeins. Plymouth Yarn Company Galway Worsted (100% wool; 210 yd [192 m]/3½ oz [100 g]): #0009 black (B), 1 skein (if using it for motif color) or 1 (2) skein(s) (if using it for background color).
- Needles: Size 7 (4.5 mm): see Notes. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions: Marker (m); waste yarn; spare cir needle or dpn; tapestry needle.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 23 rnds = 4" in charted patt.
- Difficulty: Intermediate
Plymouth Yarn Company Gina
Soft single-ply self-striping yarn changes color as you knit! With three skeins of Gina included in the kit, you can make the cowl in either size, whether you use this yarn as the background color or the motif color.
- Fiber Content: 100% wool
- Skein Size: 50 gram skeins - 109 yards
Plymouth Yarn Company Galway Worsted
Galway Worsted’s 4-ply construction and solid black color make the contrasting yarn pop. With two skeins of Galway Worsted included in the kit, you can make the cowl in either size, whether you use this yarn as the background color or the motif color.
- Fiber Content: 100% wool
- Skein Size: 100 gram skeins - 210 yards
Order your exclusive Ramona Phoenix Cowl Kit today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.