Quick Start Your Art Business ASAP: An 8-Step Artist Success Action Program Web Seminar Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Quick Start Your Art Career ASAP
An 8-Step Artist Success Action Program
Format: Web Seminar Download
Length: 60-90 minutes
You’ll love this if:
- You have a passion for art and want to be successful at what you love
- You are having trouble starting and launching your business
- You’ve hit many road blocks in your business and are not sure where to go next
ABOUT THE WEB SEMINAR:
Have you had an uphill battle in getting going on that dream you envision for your art business? Have you attended many classes and workshops, read books and magazines and are still not where you want to be? Perhaps you’ve tried and hit roadblocks or, worse yet, rejection, and you're not getting any help in figuring it out.
If you've been stuck in limbo, hit a plateau, or haven't been motivated to get it done, this QUICK START ASAP (Artist Success Action Program) is just right for you! Learn the logical steps to follow and discover what makes sense for you right now, what's realistic, and how to start.
Learn the tools you need to create your future as a successful artist. Find the importance of having a schedule, where to find your audience, and how to execute your plan with Lesley Riley. Define your unique talents that set you apart from the rest of the crowd and put yourself out there. Find your confidence and be successful in your artistic career today. The first steps is easy—download this web seminar today!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to make time for your art, eliminate roadblocks and distractions, and make an action plan that you can really stick to!
- Practical tips for setting a great working schedule and creating goals that will motivate you
- Methods for discovering your voice and style and ways to leave perfectionism behind when it’s holding you back
- The best ways to build your confidence, present yourself successfully, and find the audience you’re looking for
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Lesley Riley wears many hats. She is an internationally known artist, quilter, teacher, writer and Artist Success coach and mentor who has turned her initial passion for photos, color and the written word into a dream occupassion. Her art and articles have appeared in numerous publications and juried shows. As former Contributing Editor of Cloth Paper Scissors, Lesley showcased new talent in mixed media art. Her first book, Quilted Memories, brought new ideas and techniques to quilting and preserving memories. The second, Fabric Memory Books, combined fabric and innovative ideas with the art of bookmaking. Two more books, Fabulous Fabric Art with Lutradur and Create with Transfer Artist Paper, introduced versatile new materials to the mixed media art world. Her fifth book will debut late summer 2014. She filmed two videos for Quilting Arts and made three appearances in Season 1 of Quilting Arts TV.
In an ongoing effort to find the best ways for quilters and mixed media artists to get permanent transfers on fabric and other surfaces, Lesley introduced TAP Transfer Artist Paper™, named CHA’s 2011 Most Innovative new product. It is the state of the art technology for iron-on transfers to fabric, paper, wood, metal and more.
Lesley is the former host of BlogTalk Radio’s Art & Soul show, with over 75 in-depth interviews with well-known artists on art and the creative process. Her passion and desire to help every artist reach their creative dreams and potential has led her to a growing specialty as an Artist Success™ expert and coach, providing guidance for artists of all levels.
Lesley blogs at LesleyRiley.com. Please visit for more inspiration and information.
Learn what it takes to start your art business—download today!
|Product Type||Video Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.