Quick & Easy Beaded Jewelry Gifts for the Holidays
Have a handmade holiday when you download 185+ beaded jewelry projects perfect for everyone on your list!
Price as configured: $34.99
Looking for instant inspiration for the upcoming holiday season? Want do make your loved ones a special piece of jewelry, but don't know where to start? Quick & Easy Gifts for the Holidays is for you!
Discover over 185 jewelry designs included in this action-packed digital collection. With styles ranging from classic chic to boho beautiful, you're sure to find the perfect project for everyone on your list! Plus, every jewelry project included in this collection is quick, easy, and affordable.
Jump-start your jewelry-making this holiday season and beyond with over 185+ beaded jewelry projects.
Download your collection today to get started right away!
See what's inside this essential digital collection:
Quick + Easy Beadwork, 2016
Fall in love with this super-sized special issue that features beading projects perfect for the beginner or master alike. Choose from 30 simple, elegant projects that are quick and easy to make!
Quick + Easy Beadwork, 2014
Thorns, spikes, daggers, oh my! Decipher the mystery of shaped beads with this special issue of Quick + Easy Beadwork, a super-sized special issue packed with 40+ brand-new projects. You are sure to be inspired to create your own beaded jewelry designs by experimenting with several beaded jewelry projects and by getting in the know with an illustrated guide to shaped beads.
Quick + Easy Beadwork, 2013
Whether you are a beading novice, or intermediate looking for projects you can make in a few hours, these 39 handpicked projects by the trusted editors of Beadwork magazine are perfect for boosting your skills!
Jewelry Stringing Presents 52 Earring Designs: Inspiration for Every Week of the Year
Explore 52 fashionable earring ideas handpicked by the trusted editors of Jewelry Stringing magazine. This project compilation eBook is dedicated to only one fashionable accessory: Earrings. From delicate dangles, to show-stopping chandeliers, this eBook has inspiration perfect for everyone! Plus, with a special how-to section for many types of earrings, you'll be inspired to create something new.
Jewelry Stringing Presents 20 Under $20: Stylish Jewelry to Make for Less Than $20
You don't have to break the bank to create jewelry! Get your beading fix today and feel inspired by a multitude of materials and techniques. Jam-packed with helpful tips and tricks, you can't go wrong with the clear tool and material lists as well as expert step-by-step instructions you'll find in this must-have project compilation eBook.
Handcrafted Jewelry Presents: 10 Bracelet Patterns
This easy-to-follow eBook is full of bracelet projects that will boost your jewelry-making skills with exciting techniques in resin, riveting, polymer clay, etching, and more! Learn jewelry-making techniques while diving into the exciting world of mixed media jewelry.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.