Mixed Media Portraits with Pam Carriker
Face It! If you love mixed-media face art, this book is for you. Order today if:
- You like incorporating portraits in your mixed-media art
- You want to incorprate more realistic faces in your art
- You love the work of Pam Carriker
In Mixed Media Portraits with Pam Carriker: Techniques for Drawing and Painting Faces you'll learn how to create your own unique portraits with Pam as your guide! She's developed an easy way to map faces, allowing the maps to be customized to create a base structure from which to create your own unique face art. You'll begin with the basics then progress to more advanced portrait techniques, including:
- Mapping the facial structure
- Sketching and shading the face
- Mixing color palettes for portraits
Plus, you'll see a gallery of mixed-media projects featuring faces that show you how to achieve just the portrait you want. Inspiring works from contributing artists are spread throughout the book, showing a great diversity in possible portrait styles and providing plenty of inspiration for your own work!
About the Author
Pam Carriker is a mixed-media artist, instructor, columnist, and the author of Art at the Speed of Life and Creating Art at the Speed of Life (Interweave). Her articles and artwork can be found in over forty publications, and she has developed a signature line of mixed-media art products with Derivan Matisse.
|Number Of Pages||160|
- Short VIDEO review of Mixed Media Portraits!
Hello dear ones! This is a short flip through the Mixed Media Portraits with Pam Carriker book. Pam makes it so simple to create! If you are new to art journaling or/and portrait painting, you'll gonna love this book! I am not new to drawing faces, but I still love this book. Just keep in mind that every artist has his or her own style and the best thing is that you can get inspired by all of them! In the video below you’ll also learn about some of the art materials used by Pam to create her portraits! Enjoy it and keep creating!
https://youtu.be/B505M3Z9-Xw (Posted on 6/5/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.