Print Making Unleashed eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this mixed-media technique book if:
- You love the work and publications of Traci Bautista
- You love creating fabulous artwork out of inexpensive or recycled materials
- You want to learn new mark making techniques and how to apply these techniques to a variety of surfaces
Unleash your printmaking potential with another hit by author Traci Bautista! Printmaking Unleashed is your guide to mark making with handmade tools and nontraditional materials. Every page offers new ideas and creative jumpstarts to get your creativity flowing and mark making adventure rolling.
You’ll never look at toothpicks, freezer bags, or plastic zips ties the same way again after Traci’s instruction. This book is all about tapping into your potential and thinking outside the box. Explore how to make handmade tools and texture plates with materials like encaustic paints, modeling compound, needlepoint canvas and cardboard. Find ideas for color palettes, numerous creative prompts and exercises sprinkled throughout the book. There are no rules with this book, just try something new and let inspiration take you on a creative journey.
Inside Printmaking Unleashed you’ll find:
- 60+ step-by-step demonstrations and countless possibilities for creating original prints, fabrics, art journal pages, mixed-media collage, and so much more
- 128 pages of inspiration for creative mark making
- Mix-and-match techniques to create original and expressive artwork
A Word from the Author:
“Printmaking Unleashed is about discovering new approaches to transferring a mark onto a surface and building colorful layers using nontraditional methods. Grab a cup of tea and flip through the book! There is no particular order that you have to start, just open it up and soak in the inspiration.” –Traci Bautista
About Traci Bautista
Traci is creative director and owner of treiC Designs. She has a Bachelor of Science degree from Woodbury University, with a major in graphic design and marketing. Before becoming a full-time artist, Traci Bautista held jobs as a graphic designer, event planner, marketing director, professional cheerleader, elementary art history teacher, fashion designer, Web designer and tradeshow manager, to name just a few. The variety of experiences that she gained in these positions, coupled with her innate drive to explore and create without boundaries, are what contribute to her growing success as a collage and mixed-media artist.
Traci travels across the country to offer workshops and classes on handmade books, art journals, mixed-media collage, and surface design. Combining her love of making clothes, doodling and lettering, Traci creates vibrantly colored handmade journals, custom handbags and paintings that are layered with rich textures of stained papers, painted sewn fabric, “girlie glam” ink drawings and free-style lettering.
How to Use This Book
Part 1: Surface Design & Printmaking Tools
Part 2: Printmaking Techniques
Part 3: Printmaking Projects & Inspiration
About the Author
|Number Of Pages||128|
|Technique||Printmaking, Handmade Books|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.