Princess Meghan Bracelet Kit
Stitch this elegant bracelet, named in honor of Meghan Markle’s addition to Britain’s royal family, using a variety of stitches, Super8 beads, crystals, and pearls.
Price as configured: $29.99 Regular Price: $51.99
Create this elegant and stylish bracelet inspired by the princess-to-be! Royal-design bead-weaving expert Cristie Prince created the Princess Meghan Bracelet Kit just in time to prepare for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s May 19, 2018, nuptials. Featuring opulent cream rose pearls, Swarovski® Crystals purple velvet bicones, and dark gold seed beads, the Princess Meghan Bracelet works up quickly and is suitable for all beaders. This bracelet’s classic sophistication is perfect for the royal occasion!
Order your Princess Meghan Bracelet Kit today!
See what's included in this kit:
Princess Meghan Bracelet Kit components:
- 3.5 g dark gold size 15° seed beads
- 1.5 g dark gold size 11° seed beads
- 90 full sliperit 4.7x2.2mm 2-hole Super8 beads
- 19 purple velvet 3mm Swarovski® Crystal bicones
- 18 light cream rose 6mm Swarovski® Crystal pearl rounds
- 1 gold-plated 11mm pearl-embellished round box clasp
Bead Royale: Elegance in Beadweaving eBook
Would you like to have jewelry that could be mistaken for what Lady Diana, Princess Kate, or Princess Charlotte might wear? Now you can with this eBook by Cristie Prince! Cristie’s style of beaded jewelry truly captures the look and feel of heirloom fine jewelry. You’ll find 10 projects to complete, all of which use crystals and pearls for fantastic sparkle. Five of these projects aren’t available anywhere else. The eBook also includes three previously released best-selling patterns: the Princess Kate Bracelet, Tudor Earrings, and Princess Charlotte Bracelet!
Princess Meghan Bracelet
*All materials included except beading thread. Smoke 6 lb FireLine braided beading thread is recommended.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.