Princess Charlotte Bracelet Kit
Price as configured: $44.99
- This kit is a waste of money! I'm SORRY I ordered it!
- I have tried it three times now and it still comes out looking like a corkscrew. The first time I followed the directions using the size 11 beads with the 8's on the base row. It was so scrunched up that I couldn't finish the pearl row. I cut it apart and tried again, this time substituting two 14's for the single 11 on the base row because they gave just a *skosh* more space between the 8's, and I loosened up the tension. It still looked like a corkscrew. Third attempt I did the base row in ALL 8's. When I added the Infinity beads, it was ACTUALLY FLAT. But when I put on the pearls, I got another corkscrew and couldn't go any further. The pearls are TOO BIG for the bracelet and don't fit. Maybe if they were 3mm instead of 4mm, they might work, but at this point, I really doubt it. I'm worry I wasted my money on this kit!! (Posted on 9/6/2015)
- I'm disappointed
- I bought this kit and started working on it but never finished it. Instead, I've very disappointed in it. By the time I started putting in the pearls, it was so tight and crimped up that I couldn't go any farther. I am going to have to take it all apart and try again. I think the pearls are too large for the tiny space in between the units because the 11's are too small. The photo is beautiful, but the bracelet itself isn't turning out that way. (Posted on 9/5/2015)
- Very pretty
- Every Cristie Prince pattern that I've done is easy to follow and this one did not dissapoint. It worked up very fast and is very pretty...one of my favorites. I will definitely be making more of these! (Posted on 8/18/2015)
- My favorite classic bracelet
- I love this pattern and have made three bracelets so far - I usually don't make multiples of the same pattern because I like to move on to something different, but I've already made two of these for myself and one for a gift, and I'm planning on making a few more. After I did the first one in the kit color way, I experimented with swapping out the pearls with different types of 4mm faceted Czech and gemstone beads from my stash to get different looks and that worked well - especially the 4mm Czech, which sits nicely in the channel. I tend to get fidgety with most bracelets and take them off part way through my work day, but I wear these all day without any discomfort. Plus, they don't snag on anything like a lot of other types of beaded bracelets do. (Posted on 8/18/2015)
- Beautiful Bracelet !!!
- I've made 4 of them and have only been able to keep one for myself. Everyone who sees it wants one. It is probably the easiest and simplest RAW bracelets I've made - it looks complicated once its made but is a very simple and the pattern is very easy to follow. The bracelet feels really good once it's on. (Posted on 8/18/2015)
- This kit does not work.
- I am an experienced beadweaver. This kit, however, does not work. I have started over three times, trying desperately to change the tension in order to get the pattern to adjust to the pearls. A terrible disappointment. (Posted on 8/9/2015)
- This is the loveliest bracelet! It is not nearly as complicated to work up as it looks...it is a lot of fun to make...and the final product is so unique and lovely! When I wear mine (often), women beg me to make one for them! The pearls add a look of sophistication and the little sapphire blue 15/0's pop the bracelet with color...and with sentiment... the blue reminds us of Lady Diana's beautiful sapphire ring which is now worn by Princess Kate. This is going to be one of the most popular designs ever! (Posted on 7/30/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.