Pink Ella Crocheted Slippers Kit
Looking for a fun and easy crochet project? The Pink Ella Crocheted Slippers Kit provides you with everything you need to crochet these cute and colorful slippers! Featuring granny square crochet motifs, these slippers work up quickly. Enjoy crocheting the Ella Slippers in Cascade Yarns' Ultra Prima #3792 Brick, #3710 Orchid and #3747 Gold.
Included in this kit:
Crochetscene Special Issue 2014
This special oversized issue of Crochetscene features 35+ on-trend crochet projects designed with the new crocheter in mind, but engaging enough for experienced crocheters.
Crochetscene offers clear, easy-to-follow patterns—as well as a special step-by-step How to Crochet section—allowing you the ability to crochet fabulous garments quickly and without angst.
Wrap crochet into your lifestyle with these quick yet refined projects—garments, accessories, home dec projects, bags and more—that let you proclaim that you are a crocheter.
Ella Slippers by Dora Ohrenstein
Included in Crochetscene 2014
Just the thing for cozying up with crochet and a Netflix binge, these delightful slippers work up quickly. Make a pair for yourself and another pair for a friend.
- Finished Size: 6 1/2 (8, 10)" long; 3 1/2 (4, 4 1/2)" wide to fit women’s S (M, L). Size shown measures 10" (L).
- Yarn: Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima (100% cotton; 220 yd [200 m]/3 1/2 oz [100 g];): shown here in 3792 brick (A); 3710 orchid (B); 3747 gold(C); 1 skein each.
- Hook: D/3 (3.25 mm) and C/2 (2.75 mm) for size small; E/4 (3.5 mm) and D/3 (3.25 mm) for sizes medium and large. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- Notions: Yarn needle.
- Gauge: Small: one square = 2 3/4"; med and large: one square = 3".
1 Skein each of Cascade Yarns' Ultra Prima in #3792 Brick, Ultra Prima in #3710 Orchid and Ultra Prima in #3747 Gold.
Made of 100% long staple cotton, Cascade's Ultra Pima yarn has a luxurious sheen, soft hand and incredible smoothness. It works great for knitting, crocheting and weaving. This quick to knit pick stays interesting with a light sheen that really highlights pattern-work changes. With machine wash and tumble dry easy care, Ultra Pima is ideal for garments or home decor projects.
1 skein of yarn = 22 - 24 sts = 4" (10 cm), US 5 - 6 (3.75 - 4.0 mm).
THIS KIT MAKES 2 pairs of slippers with colors as shown in this kit. Or you can crochet 3-4 pairs of slippers (depending on size) by subbing contrasting color for main color.
*Colors may vary from what is pictured here.
We have a limited supply of each kit!
Order the Pink Ella Crocheted Slippers Kit today.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.