Pin Loom Woven Bunting Kit
Pin Loom Woven Bunting Kit
Learn to weave with a pin loom AND make a fun project! Plus, to add to the fun, this kit includes a surprise color of gorgeous yarn! You'll receive the NEW craft.girl magazine issue that includes the complete Pin Loom Bunting project (and an article on pin loom bunting 101), the Zoom Loom, and 1 ball of Schoppel-Wolle Crazy Zauberball yarn from Skacel in a mystery color.
Open up a new world of crafting with the 25+ projects featured in craft.girl and start with the Pin Loom Woven Bunting Kit today!
See what's inside this must-have kit:
craft.girl features projects and how-to instruction to help those looking to try a new craft, create something individual and accomplish something from start to finish! Projects included feature jewelry, beading, knitting, crochet, embroidery, and sewing crafts for new or beginning enthusiasts. Experience craft.girl and learn about crafts, share ideas, stay updated on fashion and trends and let your self-expression shine. craft.girl highlights over 25 easy, cross-crafting, DIY projects.
Included in this issue is Christina Garton's Pin Loom Bunting project.
Pin Loom Bunting by Christina Garton
Project is included in the Print Issue of craft.girl 2015
Just as you need needles for knitting and hooks to crochet, weaving has its own tool to create cloth: the loom. These tools take many shapes and forms, but their main job is to hold the "wrap" yarn in place. This project uses a pin loom and is all about experimentation and having fun trying out different yarns.
- Finished Size: Each square is about 4" when finished. Makes approximately 56 squares.
- Materials (not included in this kit): 20"/ 50.5 cm long wooden dowel, crochet hook, large-eyes tapestry needle.
The Zoom Loom from Schacht Spindle Co., Inc.
Pin looms are light, portable and fun! Once you finish this introduction project you can use your loom for plenty of other quick and fun projects.
- Loom Dimensions: Exterior: 5.875" x 5.875" Interior Opening: 3.25" x 3.25".
Skacel Collection, inc. Schoppel-Wolle Crazy Zaunberball Yarn:
Schoppel Yarn is 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Nylon and 459 yards per 100 gram ball. This kit includes one ball of yarn. You will receive a mystery color from the six possible colors to the left ( #1507, 1511, 1537, 1564, 1660, 1699).
*Colors may vary from what is pictured here
Order the Pin Loom Woven Bunting Kit Today
- Great little kit
- I am very much enjoying this kit. The Schacht Zoom Loom is of fine quality and the directions in the kit nicely supplement the directions in the magazine to create a clear picture of how to weave. This kit is great for a beginning weaver like me. I am also enjoying the magazine Craft Girl. It has a lot of interesting projects, although I would have appreciated crochet instructions in addition to the knitting instructions on the necklaces that are made with wire and rocks. Gorgeous yarn is included. Too bad it's so expensive (the lowest price I found was $18 a skein) otherwise I would probably buy more. Fortunately, there are other great sock yarns on the market with long colorways. All in all a great kit. Would make a wonderful gift for a novice weaver or anyone wanting to weave on a Zoom Loom. (Posted on 8/3/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.