Piecework Magazine Subscription - United States
When it comes to looking for projects to knit, crochet, and embroider, PieceWork magazine has you covered! Explore the life, work and heritage of traditional needle workers, including an in-depth look at needlework techniques, and get instructions for making beautiful projects of your own. Learn a particular technique, discover expert tips and tricks, research historical context, and most importantly, find inspiration for your next project.
To ensure uninterrupted service and delivery of your magazine your subscription will be automatically renewed.
History and needlework in one great magazine!
PieceWork gives you a perspective on needlework you won't find anywhere else!
Do you love history and needlework? Are you interested in vintage techniques and patterns, stories of needleworkers past and present, and heirloom-quality projects you can make? Then, you need to take a look at PieceWork.
PieceWork is the only magazine for those who adore historical knitting techniques, embellished clothing, stunning quilts, amazing embroidery, and exquisite lacework—all made by hand. With beautiful photography and well-researched accounts, every issue explores the life and work of traditional needleworkers, takes an in-depth look at needlework techniques, and gives you instructions for making heirloom-quality projects of your own.
More History and More Techniques!
Our columns and departments provide you with even more great information and resources!
Necessities—showcases new products and resources
How Did They Do That?—step-by-step instructions for techniques from times past
Trimmings—a sampling of old patterns for you to try
Book Marks—new and favorite books of interest
Tapestry—new and noteworthy events plus contemporary needle art
Take a look at some of the things we have planned this year...
We have a wide variety of projects and techniques planned for you this year! Together we'll celebrate lace and see its effect on the economic well-being of numerous countries; take an in-depth look at the technique and texture of ribbons and trims; learn about the fascinating story of wool and its historical spins and twists; once again see the many references to handwork in literature with a project for each technique mentioned; take a look at historical knitting techniques in our annual knitting issue; and much, much more!
5 GREAT REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE!
1. You’ll love creating your own heirlooms.
2. You’ll discover interesting techniques and traditions.
3. You’ll hear about the best new resources on the market today.
4. You’ll read intriguing personal stories of needleworkers past and present.
5. You’ll get a perspective on needlework you won’t find anywhere else!
Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for your first issue to arrive.
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE: To ensure uninterrupted service and delivery of your magazine your subscription will be automatically renewed at the rate then in effect. Prior to renewal you will receive an email reminder before your credit card is charged. You may cancel at any time during your subscription and receive a refund on any un-mailed issues by contacting our customer support team.
|Product Type||Magazine Subscription|
- Paper and printing quality decline each year - price goes UP
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.