PieceWork, March/April 2002 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Now available for individual download!
Meet Lady Evelyn Stewart Murray, an early twentieth century needworker and needlework collector, and admire her former home where many of these pieces are on display. Discover Madeira's Marghab House of Embroidery, which produces gorgeous embroidered linens in cutwork and three-dimensional textural designs. Anne Wood Murray is another needlework collector affiliated with the Smithsonian National Museum. Kate Fowler Merle-Smith shares her large collection of folk costumes.
See the beauty of Iroquois beadwork. Discover and enjoy historical threadwork. Embroider Lily of the Valley napkins and a music box top. Knit a pair of elegant stockings. Bead a lovely Native American-Style bag. Plus, The Needleworker explores the knitting stitch.
In every issue of PieceWork magazine, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by needleworkers past and present. In each issue, you'll meet needleworkers with unique stories to tell and special projects to share.
- Explore traditional needlework throughout history. In addition to the people who did the work, you'll get an up-close look at what they created and how they did it.
- Take your needlework to the next level with The Needleworker--an exploration of embroidery with Deanna Hall West.
- Test your needlework techniques with projects ranging from embroidery to knitting, quilting to beading, and crochet to cross-stitch.
- And so much more!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
For United States customers:
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.