Photography Tips for Jewelry Artists part 2: Photoshop & Photoshop Elements: Additional Techniques for Jewelry Artists and Photographers On Demand Web Seminar
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Join Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine photographer Jim Lawson and build off the skills you learned in Jim’s first web seminar Photshop Elements: A Tutorial for Jewelry Artist and Photographers with this second web seminar that delivers tips all jewelry artists need to know when editing their jewelry photography.
Discover the several common tools in elements and Photoshop that can be used for creating realistic and precise selections for jewelry. Dive into additional instruction on how to use the magic wand tool, quick select, and Quick Mask tools, techniques Jim uses himself for every photograph he creates for Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine and Step by Step Wire Jewelry.
Join Jim today and learn:
- How the Magic Wand tool works and when to apply this affect to your photography.
- When not to use the Magic Wand and change to the Quick Selection tool.
- Learn more tips and tricks on how to use the Quick Mask effectively to modify & create selections on hard and soft edges.
- And more!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- The sound quality was poor. and the presentation disjointed. I know that the presenter is knowledgeable but this didn't come through in the presentaion. (Posted on 12/8/2013)
- It was obvious that the presenter was very knowledgeable but he has difficult to follow. Now that I have a link to the video and can replay it, I might get the information that I need. I understand to save time he already had layers ready for the presentation, but for those of us that do not know how to make those layers in the first place it was a little difficult to follow. (Posted on 12/4/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.