Peyote Stitch Companion
Discover the ins and outs of peyote stitch with this essential beading reference guide filled with tips, tricks, and hints from Melinda Barta.
Dive in to peyote stitch with this essential reference guide from bead designer, author, and Beadwork magazine Editor Melinda Barta. Whether you’re a beginner looking to learn peyote stitch or a seasoned beader looking for expert advice, you’re sure to improve your skills as you explore expert tips and helpful hints within the pages of The Peyote Stitch Companion. This handy beading companion covers everything from the basics of peyote stitch to fun variations, troubleshooting, and more. Plus, learn how to peyote stitch with two-hole SuperDuos, bricks, and other new shaped beads. With more than 165 illustrations along with easy-to-follow instructions from Melinda, you’re sure to become a peyote stitch pro!
Order your copy of The Peyote Stitch Companion today to:
- Learn how to overcome frustrations of the first few stitches with tips on how to hold your beadwork.
- Troubleshoot problem areas with helpful hints for proper thread tension, what to do when you miss a stitch, break a bead, or need to make a bead substitution.
- Spend more time beading when you learn how to join new thread directly to old thread.
- Explore fun variations including two-needle peyote stitch, odd-count peyote stitch variations, and diagonal peyote stitch.
- And so much more!
About the Author:
Melinda Barta is editor of Beadwork magazine and the author of six books, including Mastering Herringbone Stitch and Mastering Peyote Stitch (Interweave). She has filmed DVD workshops on shaped beads, beaded bezels, embellishing, and more. When she’s not beading, Melinda loves spending time with her husband, daughter, and son.
|Number Of Pages||128|
|Technique||Brick Stitch, Herringbone Stitch, Peyote Stitch|
- Great Book
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.