Perfectly Feminine Knits
Within the pages of Perfectly Feminine Knits, acquaint yourself with a softer style of knitting with a new collection of garments from author Lene Holme Samsøe that explore striking shapes, refined details, and lovely textures. You’ll delight in patterns that effortlessly combine a thoroughly modern sophistication with a certain delicate femininity. Projects range from knitted sweaters, cardigans, and ponchos to lovely scarves, stockings, mittens, and possibly the prettiest hat one's ever seen.
An elegant palette using yarns that range from sheer to heavier-weight create the attractive silhouettes of these chic, wearable patterns that make you feel beautiful. From relaxed weekend attire to an office-ready garment, Lene has knitters covered for all occasions. A number of these patterns have optional variations that transform the garments in subtle ways making summer sweaters fit comfortably right alongside garments and accessories intended for chillier months when layered.
With patterns both easy and more complex, there’s something for every level of knitter in Perfectly Feminine Knits. Order your copy today and knit something divine just for you!
Lene Holme Samsøe has worked as a knitwear designer since 1988. She is the author of Feminine Knits and Essentially Feminine Knits (both Interweave). A full-time knitwear designer for yarn companies and magazines, she lives in Denmark.
|Number Of Pages||168|
|Author/Designer||Lene Holme Samsoe|
- Have not received my order
- I would love to know if I would like this book, however I have not received my ordered book yet. It was pre-ordered in February. For some reason my order was deemed complete and I do not think the computer system realizes that I did not receive it. I have phoned several times and am sent to voicemail. I have emailed and have been sent automated responses on how to use the system. I have been told it will ship shortly it is on back order and they have just received it. Bottom line I would advise against preordering anything. (Posted on 7/16/2015)
- Lovely patterns
- I like the patterns, but just a heads up to the larger ladies: the largest bust size for sweaters is 42, no where near what I need. (Posted on 6/26/2015)
- Lovely Patterns
- This book contains several sweaters I can't wait to make!. I believe there is something for every woman in this third book of her Feminine series. My only wish is that the garments should be sized to include plus sizes up to a 2X or 3X. (Posted on 6/24/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.