Passementerie Bangle Blush Pink
Blush colored bangle:
All the beads you need in one place! Make your own project from the pages of Beadwork magazine.
In this kit you’ll get:
- 130 Ruby luster SuperDuos
- 2 g Size 11 Miyuki seed beads, rose lined amethyst
- 3 g Size 8 and Toho seed beads, avocado-cranberry marbled
- 3 g 11 Toho seed beads, avocado-cranberry marbled
- 2 g Size 11 Delicas, galvanized pink blush
- 6 g Size 10 Delicas, off white
- 3 g Size 11 Delicas, gavanized champagne gold
An electronic PDF with instructions will be delivered to you via email confirmation.
|Product Type||Tools & Supplies|
- Bracelet did not come together for me
Like VMAX, I too found the outer decorative band came out smaller than the inner support band, making it impossible to put the 2 together. I tried working tightly as the tip in Beadwork's April-May issue suggested but I wonder if maybe the outer band needs to be worked using LESS tension than the inner band?
This snafu is aggravating since the bangle seems to work up slowly and does take time to make. :( (Posted on 1/3/2015)
- Beautiful design, but didn't come together
- I loved the beads and the instructions were clear and fairly easy to follow. I kept the work tight, as suggested, and the result for me was that the outer band was smaller than the inner band (by about 4 mm). The result is that I have two pretty pieces, but they don't fit together. I submitted a request for assistance, but the result was nil (the request was considered resolved after a couple of days and I found that out by continuously checking the website - I received no email notice of resolution). I got no feedback or insight…oh well. The kit was nice and, like others mentioned, I liked that the beads were all there and were well matched. The 20 lb line would have been a nice addition to the kit, although whether that would have made a difference in my result is unknown. The piece has a lot of potential, and I might have to try it with some of my own stash and see if I get better results. I'd love to know if others had better results with the two bands coming together. (Posted on 4/21/2014)
- Loved it!
- Beautiful piece. Instructions were emailed with order confirmation. Not sure why others said they didn't get them. The 20lb thread would have been helpful since its an odd-ball size for most bead-weavers to have on hand. (Posted on 4/12/2014)
- Generally pleased with the kit.
- I love the beads and the bracelet is beautiful. I really liked not having to look for the beads or substituting. Usually I order beads and you can't always tell what color you are getting. No, I did not get any pdf directions, but I subscribe to the magazine so I had the directions. I wish the 20 pound fireline had been included. I don't have that and rarely use that weight. Hate to buy a whole roll of that weight. On the whole am very pleased with the kit. Wish you would do more. (Posted on 4/8/2014)
- The beads were beautiful, but I wish the Instructions were included with it as it said a PDF instructions will be forwarded upon registering. Definitely, I did not receive any PDF instructions although I had ordered four kits. Also, no thread to work with. (Posted on 4/5/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.