Paint It Out with Dina Wakley
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Have you ever felt like you added too much to your journal page? Have you ever added more paint only to realize you liked it several washes earlier?
Dina shows you how embrace the wild layers by letting loose, creating unity through patterning, and finally pulling it all together with her unique style. Learn new patterning and layering techniques to make your journals as bright and bold as Dina's.
Join in this session from Art Journaling LIVE 2013 with the video download and learn to paint it out!
About the Artist
Dina has taught art journaling classes around the world, as well as online. She has designed for Hambly Screen Prints, Kenner Road, Kitschy Digitals, Jenni Bowlin Studios, Poppy Ink and Maya Road and has been published in many magazines.
Download Paint It Out with Dina Wakley now!
|Product Type||Video Download|
|File/Trim Size||936 MB|
I loved this video. I felt like I was there in class with her. I love how she builds layers. One of things I really like about Dina is she teaches without being TOO serious.
Art Journaling is about letting go and having fun. This video was both of those as well as good ideas and techniques. Excellent!! (Posted on 6/7/2015)
- Love it
- I love this workshop and Dina is so funny. I enjoyed it very much. I learned a lot from her and I will watch it again and again. Thank you (Posted on 5/15/2015)
- Good but kept stopping
- I enjoyed the workshop content very much but it was unbearable to watch in this (streaming?)format because it kept stopping. I have many of your digital products - many downloaded videos and it is vastly preferable to have them in this format. It is also less expensive as we have capped Internet and it makes it extremely expensive to keep streaming the workshop. I would love to watch this one again and again - it is so useful and really wonderful but have only watched it once. I have also purchased the others in this series (Traci Bautista and Julie FFB)and it is the same with the others. Such a pity!! (Posted on 2/5/2014)
- Just like doing an in-person workshop
Loved this workshop - it was like doing an in person class with Dina. Lots of art theory explaining why it works, sneaky little tips that make a huge difference to your work. After watching this I went straight to my art room and made one of my best ever journal pages.
I would go back and watch this over and over any time I needed inspiration and to be reminded what makes a page work.
Dina is very chatty while she is working - giving tips and hints as she goes. Nothing is too complex and it doesn't go too fast. This is great for beginners as well as for more advanced art journal-ers looking for inspiration, what makes a page work and some new ideas they may not have tried before.
Highly recommend this video. (Posted on 1/27/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.