PAGES Volume 1-4 Collection CD
Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES is a special publication created especially for art journalers and book artists looking for new techniques and inspiring ideas. Enjoy the first 4 issues of Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES exactly as they were printed, beginning with the premier 2011 issue. The full-color, electronic versions of these magazines bring art journaling tips, techniques, and inspiration directly to your fingertips with easy-to-navigate tabs and printable articles. Within these issues of PAGES, mixed-media artists will discover bookmaking and binding tips, book cover inspiration, new techniques for art journal pages, and more! Plus, there's a wide variety of art journaling features including layering and collage, lettering, playing with unique papers, motivation for daily art journaling, and more.
Take a look at the issues included in this collection:
Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES, Vol 1
Let the fun begin! In this very first issue of Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES, you will be blown away by all the new and innovative ideas to boost your art journals! Open your mind to the possibilities when you discover how to bind unbendable materials including records, metal and more. See how plexiglass adds a clearly colorful aesthetic with multiple layers and details. Create a 25 foot book, stitch a fabric collage book, explore the fun in graffiti lettering and more!
Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES, Vol 2
Take your joy of art journals wherever you go with key chain books and wearable art journals. See how artificial fruit is not just for still-life drawings but also to create altered books! Fuse plastic bags to create journals while saving the earth one bag at a time. Find your inner rocker and create heavy metal covers and host a journal swap. From creating books out of paintbrushes to using tin cans and leather for book covers, PAGES has the instructions, photographs, and illustrations necessary to create all types of bookmaking and art journaling projects. Take your art journaling to a new level with Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES, Vol 2.
Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES, Vol 3
Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES, Vol 3 is packed with new and creative ideas for making your art journals one of a kind including instructions on how to "cook" your books! That's right-- boil your handmade books with natural treasures pressed inside for truly spellbinding effects. Jazz up your book making with resin, copper tubing, etched metal, driftwood, and whatever comes to your imagination! Whether you're a journal junkie or handmade book worm, you're sure to love every project packed into Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES, Volume 3, and be inspired to create many more of your own.
Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES, Vol 4
The fourth volume of PAGES is packed with art journaling and bookbinding projects to get your creative gears turning. Henna tattoo your journals, bind a star book, use washi tape for mini art journals, and even create a paper cut book that feels like peering into a cell. Between the exceptional bookbinding instructions and captivating art journaling, even the novice book and paper fan will be running to the workbench.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.