Old World Booties Knitting Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
A frequenter of reenactments and Renaissance fairs, the designer loves to find fun ways to bring back historical fashions. Here, she offers three styles, each of which comes in three sizes, from newborn to crawler. These booties make a great surface for embellishment, so consider adding a little bright embroidery.
Finished Size: 3 ½(4, 4 ½)" long from back of heel to tip of toe, to fit child 0-3 months (3-6 months, 6-9 months). All booties shown measure 4 ½".
Yarn: Patons Classic Wool Merino (100% wool; 223 yd [204 m]/100 g). Gold Bobble Booties: #204 old gold (A) and #238 paprika (B), 1 skein each. Blue Jester Booties: #215 blue storm (A) and #238 paprika (B), 1 skein each. Green Serf Booties: #204 leaf green, 1 skein.
Yarn weight: #4 - Medium
Gauge: 23 sts and 32 rows = 4" in St st before felting.
Needles: Gold Bobble Booties and Green Serf Booties. size 2 (2.75 mm): straight. Blue Jester Booties. size 2 (2.75 mm): straight and 2 double-pointed (dpn). Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
Notions: Gold Bobble Booties: tapestry needle. Blue Jester Booties: Tapestry needle; 18 small bells (bells shown from Harlequin Beads (www.harlequinbeads.com); small stitch holder. Green Serf Booties: Tapestry needle; stitch holder; two laces: leather strips, ribbons, or felted I-cord.
Originally Published: Interweave Knits Winter 2006
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
For United States customers:
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.