Ojo de Dios Shawl Kit
Price as configured: $39.99
Knit the vibrant, colorful Ojo de Dios Shawl designed by Vanessa Ewing!
This exclusive knitting kit includes everything you need to make your own Ojo de Dios Shawl in the colors shown in the Winter 2014 issue of Interweave Knits magazine.
Hurry! We have a limited supply of knitting kits. Order yours today while supplies last.
Order your Ojo de Dios Knitted Shawl Kit today while supplies last!
- A beauty to look at, but...
- The yarn for this kit is just beautiful. I bought the one for the blue colorways, and I just love it. My problem was with the pattern. You need to get used to making up the motifs to set up a consistent, balanced gauge especially in making sure the sides are going to be equal. Then, you have to decide whether you are going to knit the motifs separately and sew them together later, or whether you want knit them by adding them on as you go. I thought separate was the way to go, but now I wish I had knit them together as a strip. When it is time to pick up the stitches, it is important to prepare yourself to count them up carefully and accurately as you go. If you dropped any stitches when making the motifs, it will show up here and you'll need to compensate for them. After that, be prepared for a pretty tedious bit of knitting, which was pretty boring for me. The most important part comes with blocking the shawl when you're finished. You have to do this very carefully, because the only way to get the shawl to look as good as the one pictured is to block it well. Otherwise, you could end up pretty disappointed and the pattern doesn't mention blocking or how important this is at all. I would have loved to be able to purchase the pattern separately so I could enlarge it because the magazine print is pretty small. All in all, it is a very pretty shawl IF you do it right! (Posted on 7/27/2015)
- The pattern is digital
- The description of this kit is not clear. I purchased it as a gift assuming I will receive the pattern with wool yarn . I got a box of yarns and I was told that the pattern is digital. (Posted on 6/25/2015)
- One more thing for Libby
Or you can buy it here (just the pattern):
http://www.interweavestore.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ojo+Dios (Posted on 6/19/2015)
- Help for Libby
It appears in the Winter 2014 issue. Or if you want to make the bigger one buy the e-book eBook from Interweave Knits " 5 Accessory Patterns for Knitted Motifs."
There's also a kit with a bigger shawl in this pattern, but in a different color with Chunky Gina.
Hope this helps,
Tracy (Posted on 6/19/2015)
- pattern only?
Is it possible to purchase the pattern only? (Posted on 6/17/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.