Wire Style: 50 Unique Jewelry Designs
Wire jewelry is one of the hottest trends in jewelry making. Wire Style, from the editor of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine, is a collection of fifty contemporary, stylish, and absolutely wearable designs from an array of top designers in the field. Begin with a primer on basic tools and techniques for getting started, then launch right into chic, beautiful designs for bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and pendants handpicked from a collection of top jewelry designers. Each project features a comprehensive materials list and thorough step-by-step instructions, following in the footsteps of Stringing Style and Stringing Style 2. Fundamental wireworking techniques are explained in detail, including wire wrapping, weaving, coiling, chain making, hammering, texturing, and oxidizing. Readers will also learn how to wire-wrap found objects, make chain mail, create spirals, straighten wire properly, pierce, cut, make jump rings, make ear wires, and create clasps.
Projects are constructed with a range of materials, from precious metals to plated and colored wire for an eclectic mix of funky and fabulous designs. Various types of wire and chain are mixed up with stones, beads, and cords for an interesting and assorted collection of designs. Wire Style has everything you need to know to begin your journey or to perfect your wire-working skills.
Reviews: "I would recommend this book to beginners who wants to learn some fairly simple wire jewelry techniques as well as more advanced jewelry makers who are looking for more wire jewelry designs."-About.com Guide to Jewelry Making
"Gives you the scoop on working with wire."-McClatchy Tribune
"There are some truly stunning pieces in here, showcasing the arcane delights of wire work."-MyShelf.com
|Number Of Pages||120|
- Cover photo - loved the style!
- The perfect book with
- Did you ever look for a book to get ideas or inspire you and find one that had one or two ideas only. Well this book is filled with many ideas - I loved it. It has so many great designs and beautiful pictures. Project instructions and list of material were well covered. A keeper for me! (Posted on 2/21/2010)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.