Simple Woven Garments eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
A beautiful collection of wearable woven styles for ambitious weavers who are ready to challenge themselves, and take their weaving skills to new level!
Are you ready to move beyond creating woven scarves onto gorgeous, woven garments? Simple Woven Garments is the book you need! As both a pattern book and an idea book for creating simple woven shapes, authors Sara Goldenberg White and Jane Patrick have created a unique resource for weavers that you’re sure discover is a must-have for your weaving library.
Simple Woven Garments shows you how to create fabric that works for the intended garment, is easy to weave, and is above all beautiful. Sara and Jane explore topics in weaving techniques such as shaping, selvedges, and doubling threads. Don’t let the idea of complicated garment construction intimidate you, the designs in Simple Woven Garments truly are simple and the sewing is minimal. Woven squares, rectangles, and strips are assembled into easy-sew garments including wraps and tops, ranging from easy shawls with a twist to woven sweaters. Most, though not all, projects require at least a 20"-wide rigid-heddle loom.
Grab your favorite fiber and ready your loom to weave the stunning projects in Simple Woven Garments today!
About the Authors:
Sara Goldenberg White received her MFA in fibers from CSU in Fort Collins, Colorado. As a textile artist, Sara has shown her work in solo and group shows throughout the United States. Sara teaches weaving at colleges, conferences, and at her local weaving shop.
Jane Patrick is the former editor of Handwoven and vice president of sales for Schacht Spindle Company in Boulder, Colorado. She is the author of Time to Weave and The Weaver’s Idea Book and the coauthor of Woven Scarves, as well as the author of two videos Weaving on a Rigid Heddle Loom and Inkle Weaving from A to Z.
|Number Of Pages||152|
|Author/Designer||Jane Patrick, Sara Goldenberg-White|
|Technique||Inkle Weaving, Rigid Heddle Weaving|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.