No Excuses Watercolor eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You will love this book if:
- You are interested in learning easy watercolor painting techniques
- You want to explore watercolor for your art journaling pages
- You enjoyed Gina’s first book No Excuses Art Journaling
Whimsical, wonderful, fluid, frustrating, intimidating, and hard to control are just a few words that have been used to describe watercolor. Most people love the look of watercolor but are afraid to give it a try because sometimes it has a mind of its own. Author Gina Rossi Armfield understands the challenges of watercolor and will teach you to work with its many characteristics and love the results. With Gina’s nontraditional watercolor approach, you will explore tips and techniques through 13 exercises that will help you better understand the medium but also develop and refine your artistic style. Along the way you’ll get tips and suggestions for adding journaling and writing to your art. Finally, enjoy an inspirational resource guide filled with reference photos, starter sketches, color palettes, journal prompts and more to help fill your watercolor journal!
Inside No Excuses Watercolor you find:
- 22 demonstrations for sketching and watercolor painting
- 13 exercise for practicing backgrounds, focal images, color mixing, layering and details
- 13 resource sections loaded with journaling and painting prompts to keep you inspired
A Word from the Author
“I have been painting for many years, both in oils and acrylics, but watercolor has become my true passion. I love the way the colors bleed, move, separate, puddle and run. That is the beauty of the medium. I have found that my approach to watercolor can be almost Zen-like once you give in to its beauty and let it do its own thing”.--Gina Rossi Armfield
About the Author
Gina is the author of No Excuses Art Journaling and host of two North Light mixed-media instructional videos: Art Journaling With Gina RossiArmfield: The No Excuses Approach to Drawing and Watercolor, and Art Journaling WithGina Rossi Armfield: The No Excuses Approach to Mixed-Media Collage. She has degrees in both fine art and education. She teaches at several major art retreats along with hosting 10 online courses on her NoExcusesArt.com website.
Getting to Know Your Paints
Drawing for Successful Painting
Watercolor Your Way
Inspiration Source Guide
|Number Of Pages||128|
|Author/Designer||Gina Rossi Armfield|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.
Regular Price: $89.96$59.99
Regular Price: $99.91$49.99