No Excuses Watercolor Animals with Gina Rossi Armfield Digital Bundle
Price as configured: $28.99
Painting watercolor animals is easier than you think! It might seem intimidating but with Gina Rossi Armfield's No Excuses instruction style, you'll instantly see the excitement and joy of painting animals in watercolor. The combination of watching Gina paint in action with her new instructional video download and browsing for inspiration for dozens more paintings with her new eBook is the perfect way to start painting right away!
In Gina's No Excuses Watercolor Painting Animals video download, you'll create two animal paintings from start to finish-a great blue heron and a grizzly bear. Gina will show you how to start with a reference image and then how to successfully draw your animals. Working from a loose sketch and then gradually refining the angles until you have an accurate contour drawing, you'll move on to watercolor painting fun with a touch of mixed-media added! As you work side by side with Gina she'll give you the tips and confidence you need to complete your paintings and add journaling.
This bundle also includes the perfect companion eBook to her video: No Excuses Watercolor Animals. This book gives you tons of inspiration and instruction for drawing and painting animals that have soul and expression. Broken down into sections like "Paws," Claws" and "Hooves" Gina shares her techniques for creating expressive eyes, noses, ears, beaks and more.
No Excuses Watercolor Animals
Paint your favorite animals in watercolor in a fun and expressive way with Gina Rossi Armfield. In this eBook, you will find inspiration and instruction that covers 15 animals, organized into three sections: paws (dogs, cats, etc.), hooves (horses, sheep, etc.) and claws (birds). Sketch your favorite animals without any excuses, in a new fun way!
No Excuses Watercolor Painting Animals
Learn to paint furry and feathered friends in the video download of No Excuses Watercolor Painting Animals! In this workshop intensive, mixed-media watercolorist Gina Rossi Armfield will show you how to create two beautiful, expressive paintings-a great blue heron and a grizzly bear-from the beginning sketch to the final details. Start by turning a loose gesture drawing into a refined contour drawing. Then join Gina as she paints the lightest colors to the darkest darks, and gives you her tips for give the impression of fur and feathers. Add variety and depth to your paintings by creating textured backgrounds, shadows and more using watercolor and other water-soluble media. Give life to your favorite animals today!
Download your No Excuses Watercolor Animals with Gina Rossi Armfield Bundle today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.