No Excuses Art Journaling eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this art journaling book if:
- You’re looking for art journal ideas and prompts for inspiration
- You want to learn a range of new art journal techniques
- You desire to integrate art journaling into your life and develop a consistent creative routine
No Excuses Art Journaling by Gina Rossi Armfield refuses to give in to complaints like, “I don’t have any time to create!” or “I’m just not the artistic type; I’m not a creative person!” Instead of making excuses, embrace your creative nature and learn which methods of expression best fit your personal style. Begin your artistic journey by learning about all the materials you’ll need based on your creative comfort zone. Then, jump right into setting up your art journal for the entire year so you’ll always be prepared to fill up your pages with a variety of mediums and techniques. Prepare a range of art journal prompts for your future creating, and decorate the cover and pages with personalized stamps, washi tape, and more.
Once your journal is prepared, you’ll have all that you need to fulfill your monthly, weekly, and daily art journaling tasks, and you’ll have no room to make excuses for why you can’t find time to art journal. In addition to finding a range of art journal techniques and demonstrations, you’ll also benefit from sample pages from different mixed-media artists’ art journals. Let these pages serve as art journal inspiration for your own creative journey. Whatever your reason for neglecting your art journaling, take advantage of what this book has to offer, make time for creativity, and kick your excuses to the curb.
In No Excuses Art Journaling you’ll find:
- 20+ mixed-media art journaling techniques demonstrated step-by-step
- 6 pages of art journal prompts and tips for every month of the year
- Dozens of inspirational art journal pages by Gina and 12 guest artists
A word from the author:
“Whether you have never picked up a paintbrush or you are a seasoned artist, this method will lead you on a path to creativity. Everyone has five minutes, so if you have the desire, you have No Excuses!” —Gina Rossi Armfield
About the author:
Gina Rossi Armfield is a mixed-media artist, painter and photographer who has been making art since she was six years old. She is an experienced workshop instructor and has two North Light art journaling DVDs.
1 Finding Your Comfort Zone
2 Preparing Your Journal
3 Spice It Up
4 The No Excuses Method
5 Source Guide
About the Author
Dedication and Acknowledgments
|Author/Designer||Gina Rossi Armfield|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.