New Lace Knitting
New Lace Knitting: Designs for Wide Open Spaces
By Rosemary (Romi) Hill
Join the thousands of knitters creating knitwear by renowned designer Romi Hill in the pages of her first knitting book with Interweave, New Lace Knitting. Romi’s unique approach to lace knitting is sure to have you racing for your needles and skeins of yarn to cast on beautiful, artful, sophisticated pieces.
New Lace Knitting is a striking collection of 19 garment and accessory designs intended to reawaken your love of traditional lace knitting by using classic stitch patterns in fresh ways. Whether you’re creating shawls, cardigans, pullovers, or wraps, these projects show you the incredible versatility of lace: how stitch patterns change in different weights of yarn, how you can use that stitch pattern sparingly or for your whole project, and how little knitterly details make a lace project truly elegant, whether it is for every day or special occasion.
Get your copy of New Lace Knitting today!
About the Author:
Rosemary (Romi) Hill learned to knit lace in 2005, and that kindled her true passion for fiber and needles! Romi is the author of Elements of Style: Knit & Crochet Jewelry with
Wire, Fiber, Felt & Beads, and her work has appeared in numerous publications, among them Knitty, Knitscene, Interweave Knits, and Twist Collective. Find out more at designsbyromi.com.
|Number Of Pages||160|
|Author/Designer||Rosemary (Romi) Hill|
- Fabulous Book!
Romi has compiled awesome, wearable yet elegant patterns in this book! The book itself is nice to hold, look through and offer inspiration for many different yarn weights!
No matter what you like to wear, in the Wild Open Spaces, Romi has provided something that you will enjoy making and wearing!
(Posted on 9/10/2015)
So many wonderful, wearable, stylish patterns! I love the look and feel of the book. It is easy to dream of knitting any or all of the designs with so many options for style and weight of yarn.
Romi's patterns do not disappoint! Each design brings classic elegance to lace knitwear. Patterns for Wide Open Spaces, indeed! No matter what lifestyle or location, you can wear ANY of these Romi designs comfortably and with style!
AWESOME BOOK! (Posted on 9/10/2015)
This book is packed full of wonderful patterns! Originally, I thought the first thing I'd cast on was the cover pattern, but once I opened it up and started browsing I want to knit and wear ALL THE THINGS.
Also, I'm very impressed with the range of styles to flatter so many different figures. At my knit group we come in all shapes (little shoulders, big shoulders. Long, short, etc.) This book has such range that we all felt like several patterns were designed "just for me". We want a trunk show! (Posted on 9/9/2015)
- Gorgeous patterns!!!
- I have been following Romi Hill's wonderful designs on Ravelry. This book did not disappoint! It has gorgeous knit design patterns!! I shared it with my knitting group and heard lots of favorable comments as they looked through it!! (Posted on 9/2/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.