New Girl Layette Knitting Pattern Booklet
Shop the New Girl Layette Knitting Pattern Booklet at Patternworks.com! Knit an adorable layette for the newest little lady. Booklet has patterns for a five-piece layette designed by Kate Oates, including a swaddle smock (to knit as a tunic or gown, with short or long sleeves), fringed legwarmers, earflap hat, socks, and a wrap sweater.
All sales final on Patternworks and Keepsake NeedleArts clearance products.
All projects call for fingering-weight yarn; we recommend Shibui's Staccato, and blend of merino wool and silk that's ideal for this heirloom set.
Darling Earflap Hat Sizes: 11(12,14,16,17,19)" circumference; Yarn: Staccato #2004, #103 and #106 1 skein each, or other fingering weight yarn 20(30,45,60,80,100) yards color A, 30 yards color B and 50(65,75,95,115,130) yards color C; Needles: #2 dps and 16" circular (dps only for the three smallest sizes)
Cuddle Socks Sizes: 3 3/4(4 1/4,5,5 1/2)" foot circumference (choose a size slightly smaller than baby's actual foot circumference); Yarn: Staccato #2004 1 skein and scraps or 1 skein o #106, or 50(65,80,110) yards color A and scraps of color C; Needles: #1 and #2 dps, and D hook
Swaddle Smock - Gown Version Sizes: 13(16,18,19)[20,21,23]" finished chest circumference; Yarn: Staccato #2004 1(1,1,1)[1,1,2] skeins, #103 1(1,1,2)[2,2,2] skeins and #106 1 skein, or other fingering weight yarn 90(110,130,145)[165,180,210] yards color A, 120(140,175,225)[260,300,350] yards color B and 20(25,30,30)[30,35,35] yards color C; Needles: #1 and #2 dps and 16" circular; Notions: (for Gown version only) 12(13,13 1/2,14)[14,-,-]" length of 3/4" elastic, sewing needle and thread
Note: Yarn amounts above based on the Tunic version of Swaddle Smock with short sleeves. For the Gown version with short sleeves, you'll need 1 additional skein of Staccato #103 or an additional 250(325,350,375)[400,-,-] yards color B (Gown version not available in the 2 largest sizes). For either version with long sleeves, you'll need 1(1,1,1)[1,2,1] additional skeins of Staccato #2004 or an additional 60(80,100,120)[150,210,250] yards color A.
Squishy Leg Warmers Sizes: 6(7,8)" finished circumference (choose a size slightly smaller than baby's actual calf circumference); Yarn: Staccato #106 1(1,2) skeins and scraps or 1 skein each of #2004 and #103, or other fingering weight yarn 100(150,200) yards color C and scraps of two other colors; Needles: #2 dps, and D hook
Petite Wrap Sweater Sizes: 14(16,17,19)[20,22,24]" finished chest circumference; Yarn: Staccato #2004 2(2,2,2)[3,3,4] skeins and #106 1 skein, or other fingering weight yarn 200(250,300,350)[425,525,625] yards color A and 15(15,20,20)[20,25,25] yards color C
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.