New Creative Collage Techniques eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll Love This Collaging Technique eBook If:
- You love to make collage & want to incorporate new techniques
- You love combining acrylics & watercolors into collaging
- You want to create unique art in a new way
Get more than 60 amazing collage projects and countless collage techniques & tips with New Creative Collage Techniques from Nita Leland. This updated version of Creative Collage Techniques includes 16 additional pages of material updates and new techniques as well as a completely new chapter on color. Find out how the art of collage about with a brief history from collaging expert, Nita Leland.
Discover ideas & inspiration for collaging with pages focusing on rice paper collage, collage preservation, watercolor & acrylics with collage, combining collage processes, and even creating your own paper. Complete 7 collaging projects from start-to-finish and then strike out on your own and create your own collages with detailed instruction, quick tips, charts and glossaries.
In New Creative Collage Techniques You'll Learn:
- How to preserve your collage for years to come with archival materials & techniques
- How to create textured backgrounds made from paper, paint & natural materials
- How to create collages with found papers & materials
- How to make a mixed-media collages combining acrylics, watercolor & rice paper
New Creative Collage Techniques Includes:
Part One: About Collage
Part Two: The Collage Process
Part Three: Collage Color and Design
Part Four: Mixed-Media Collage
Part Five: Making Collage Supports
Part Six: Making Collage Papers
Part Seven: The Finishing Touches
A Word From the Author:
Many art critics called collage the most revolutionary artistic innovation of the twentieth century. In some ways collage is revolutionary and reactionary at the same time. Collage techniques range from simple craft creations based on centuries-old customs to innovative constructions made possible by modern technology.
Collage can be as simple or as complicated as you like. Anyone can do it. Take this fascinating medium as far as you want to go. Reach for the stars from the top of the Ferris wheel. Just turn the page-and hold on tight." --Nita Leland
Check out A few Collage Term Definitions from New Creative Collage Techniques:
Acrylic Skin: Thin, dried layer of acrylic paint or medium that can be applied to collage
Adhesives: Mediums used to attach collage materials to a support
Brayer Paper: Tissue paper coated with gesso and paint
Dechirage: Distressed or torn paper collage
Montage: Combining pictorial elements into a composition
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.