Needle Tatting Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Needle Tatting: The Basics and More with Georgia Seitz - Two-Disc Set
Discover the art of needle tatting with master tatter Georgia Seitz! Create exquisite lace, using just a tatting needle and thread. Use your creations for baby caps and bibs, edgings, doilies and tablecloths, and embellishment. Learn the basic steps of needle tatting-selecting needle and thread sizes, chains, picots, rings, joins, spirals, and Josephine knots with step-by-step instructions.
In Needle Tatting: The Basics and More, Georgia Seitz:
- Takes you from basic concepts to finished products
- Thoroughly explains the stitch used in both needle and shuttle tatting-the double stitch
- Inspires a new appreciation for everyday handwork objects and their creation
- Shares some finished tatted objects, including bookmarks, ornaments, edgings for handkerchiefs, and more
With this 2-disc set, you will find out how to tat with beads. Discover the magic of making lace with needle tatting.
Watch a Preview Now:
About the Host:
Georgia Seitz, who graduated from Indiana State University, served in the United States Army as a Chinese linguist in Japan and a German linguist in Germany. She learned to tat in 1979 and hasn’t stopped. She has been teaching tatting since 1985; in addition to her numerous teaching engagements, she offers an online tatting class. Her first nationally published tatting patterns appeared in the November/December 1993 issue of PieceWork magazine, and she has written a series of books on tatting.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Learn ALL the needle-tatt stitches! Ditch the shuttle ;)
Now I wish to learn crochet hook tatting/lace-making - any books/videos on that?
I was lucky to buy the DVD - so I've no comment on "download". (Posted on 4/9/2018)
- Excellent Teaching, poor quality video
- I only got a few minutes into the video and had to turn it off. Her teaching skills are excellent and I'm sure that I will learn a great deal from the sessions. However, the quality is terrible. On my computer the video lacks sharpness; everything is fuzzy, compared it to the preview on your website. On my Android, every few seconds it stops her voice to re-stream. That makes it very hard to concentrate. (Posted on 5/16/2015)
- Excellent class
- I learned tatting within a few seconds thanks to this video. She is very clear when she is teaching so you grasp it very fast. (Posted on 4/11/2015)
- Excellent class
- I learned tatting within a few seconds thanks to this video. She is very clear in her teaching so you grasp it very fast. (Posted on 4/11/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.