Natural Knits For Babies And Moms eBook: Beautiful Designs Using Organic Yarns
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
What better way to pamper mom or new baby than with a handknit expression of love? In this delightful eBook, renowned British knitwear designer Louisa Harding offers an inspired collection of patterns for mother and baby's first 18 months together, created with organically grown and naturally produced yarns.
Beautifully photographed, Harding's latest book of clothes and accessories has a modern feel with elegant, simple flair. A unique "bump" sweater gives the mother-to-be room to grow, and inventive nursing sweaters for the new mother are convenient and stylish.
From an adorable dress, chunky jacket, and kimono sweater to charming knitted toys and herb-scented pillows, this collection seamlessly combines adorable shapes, cuddly textures, and environmentally friendly materials. You'll find patterns for essential baby accessories, including hats, mittens, blankets, and booties, and the simplest pattern for knitted toys.
The projects are designed for the beginning to average knitter, so new mothers and grandparents-to-be or friends wanting to offer a nurturing gift can make exquisite finished items with ease. The cot blanket is a perfect group project - each person can knit one square, to be assembled for a special gift - and small items like mittens and booties are quickly completed and instantly cherished.
With step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations, the Natural Knits for Babies and Moms eBook is a perfect pattern book for embracing all things natural and organic as you welcome a new baby--every knitted stitch will pass on love and affection.
- Great book!
- I am delighted with this book which is full of fresh-looking designs and ideas. Especially pleased with the styles and practical maternity top and the two breast feeding tops. (Posted on 6/30/2016)
- Love this book!
- So delighted with this book full of fresh looking designs. Especially pleased to find a maternity top and two breast feeding tops. (Posted on 6/30/2016)
- Excellent book!
- I really enjoy this book. It's got a variety of cute, unique patterns to try for baby and mom - my personal favourite is the pregnancy sweater with ribbons on the sides to adjust for belly size. I also love how the patterns can be changed depending on gender. Patterns are written in an easy-to-understand way and provide lots of pictures. Very happy with this! (Posted on 2/18/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.