Nathalie Kalbach's Artful Adventures Collection
Price as configured: $69.99
You're walking through your neighborhood when, suddenly, a vintage door with peeling paint catches your eye. You'd love to capture its essence in your artwork—but how? In Artful Adventures in Mixed Media, Nathalie Kalbach expertly shows you countless ways to turn inspiration into art you'll love, and love creating. Discover how to be an explorer and an active observer, how to tell a story, and how to translate what you see, feel, and experience into stunning artwork. In addition to this fantastic book, the collection also includes a Mesa Verde stencil from StencilGirl Products and a set of seven stamps from RubberMoon Art Stamps, all designed by Nathalie. This is the perfect combination to get your creative wheels spinning.
Find out more about this exceptional collection:
Artful Adventures in Mixed Media: Techniques Inspired by Observation and Experience
Designed for all skill levels, Artful Adventures in Mixed Media offers a fresh way of looking at the world, giving you tools and ideas to create artwork in new ways. Nathalie shows how to go from inspiration to artwork, showing how to observe and record what you see, then how to turn those ideas into paintings, collage, art journaling, and more. In addition, learn about mixed-media supplies, terminology, and techniques, such as making image transfers, building up texture, and manipulating photos. Dive into projects like texture collage, monoprinting, and art journaling with drawings and ink. Each piece you make will be personal, special, and meaningful, and you'll take your art practice to new heights.
StencilGirl Products Mesa Verde Stencil
This 9" x 12” stencil was inspired by author Nathalie Kalbach's American Southwest travels. The 7-mil thick mylar is durable, yet thin enough to use in a variety of ways. Add the design to an art journal page background, or use parts of the pattern in a painting. Trace the design for yet another option, and change it up even more by using a variety of colors and media.
RubberMoon Art Stamps Stroll Through the Hood Stamps, Set 1
Inspired by a walk through her New Jersey neighborhood, these stamps designed by Nathalie include seven versatile images that you can use in a variety of artwork. The set includes iconic Brownstone and Powerhouse buildings, Lady Liberty, plus Star, Hope, Love, and Art tags that bring a touch of street style. These cling stamps are easy to use and will become a favorite set in your stash.
Order your collection today while supplies last!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.