My Crochet Doll
Instagram sensation Isabelle Kessedjian has created this adorable doll and amazing wardrobe in crochet!
Designs include a wide range of outfits, from school days and bedtime to cute fancy dress costumes and adventures to the North Pole.
Discover how to crochet your doll and then personalize her with your choice of hair, clothing and accessories. She even has a cute suitcase to store all of her belongings, which can also double up as a bed!
- Includes a unique crochet doll pattern and over 50 crochet patterns for quirky doll's clothing and accessories
- Fun and adorable style of photography makes this an inspirational book as well as a practical 'how-to' guide for crocheters
|Number Of Pages||96|
I just received my book and plan to make the doll. Like some of the other reviewers, I didn't know what some of the terms meant but after thinking it though and being an experienced crocheter, I was able to figure out what was being called for by simple process of elimination or reading the next instruction. For those that are less experienced, don't give up, just read a bit into the pattern and you'll be able to figure it out.
Can't wait to see my granddaughter's face. (Posted on 12/17/2015)
- I wish I knew
- This is an adorable pattern and I would have given it 5 stars. I only wish I knew prior to purchasing it that the pattern is written in the UK format. Stitches for American patterns and UK patterns are not the same. Unfortunately, I had to return it as I wasn't going to sit and translate the entire pattern to an American format. Too bad - I would have loved to make this. (Posted on 8/19/2015)
- I only wish I knew
- This pattern book is so adorable and I would have given it 5 stars - however, it would have been extremely helpful if the description would have indicated that the pattern is written in the UK format. The stitches for American patters and UK patterns are not always the same. I wish I knew this before I purchased it. Unfortunately, I had to return it as I was not going to sit and translate the entire pattern to an American format. Too bad - very disappointed! (Posted on 8/19/2015)
- A lovely collection of patterns!
- I bought this book to make the amigurumi doll and accessories for my daughter, who is 8, and we are both excited about this project. I am hoping I can get her interested enough to start crocheting a few simple items too. The patterns appear to be clear and well written and the photos and layout are excellent. The recommended Bérgère de France does not appear to be stocked in Australia, so we are off to find an Aussie substitute, which should not be a problem. We are hooked on this book! :) (Posted on 12/30/2013)
In your advertisement for this booklet, why didn't you mention the type of yarn to be used for doll and clothing. And if you didn't want it in your ad, you could, at least, have included an extra sheet of information with the booklet suggesting the type of yarn to use. The only REAL clue in the booklet is the crochet hook size, but the yarn type and size is still open to question. The yarn recommended is either a British or French yarn. That helped me not at all!
I am seriously considering returning the book! (Posted on 12/21/2013)
- Perfect to make a doll with some clothing for a little girl and/or many dolls with different clothing dress up for a dolls collection for a adult *little girl* (Posted on 12/19/2013)
- Gorgeous Book!
- My only disappointment is that the book originates in the UK so all measurements are metric and some of the descriptions are a bit unfamiliar to Americans. Otherwise, the book looks and feels beautiful, the patterns - both dolls and accessories - are absolutely adorable and I can't wait to begin making them for my twin granddaughters' birthday. (Posted on 12/19/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.