Thermofax Screen Printing Essentials for Fabric, Paper, & Mixed Media Video Download
Discover the essentials of designing and using Thermofax screens from a pro! Lynn Krawczyk demonstrates her fool-proof techniques for making, maintaining, and printing with this essential surface design technique. Bonus: donwnload instantly so you can get started right away.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You have always wanted to try Thermofax screen printing but don't know where to start.
- You want to screen print without having to use the harsh chemicals involved in creating a traditional screen.
- You are looking for a versatile screen printing technique that can be used for fabric, paper, and other mixed-media projects.
- You want to move beyond the basics and learn to create two-color prints, layering imagery, and sophisticated textures on fabric and other surfaces.
Learn the facts about Thermofax screen printing from Lynn Krawczyk!
Looking for an easy way to integrate screen printing into your artwork? Discover Thermofax® screen printing, an accessible and easy surface design technique. Artist, fabric designer, and author Lynn Krawczyk shares everything you need to know in the Quilting Arts Workshop video Thermofax Screen Printing Essentials For Fabric, Paper, & Mixed-Media. First, learn how to create and modify artwork for burning onto screens. Next, Lynn shares tips for using the screens on different surfaces using a variety of products, including fabric paint, thickened dye, discharge agents, and more. Lynn expands this process from simply printing an image on fabric to creating sophisticated texture, layered color, and interesting depth on many different substrates. This is a must-have technique video for surface design enthusiasts.
Download your copy of Quilting Arts Workshop: Thermofax Screen Printing Essentials For Fabric, Paper, & Mixed-Media today to:
- Discover what a Thermofax screen is and how it can be used in your artwork.
- Learn about the proper care and maintenance of Thermofax screens.
- Learn how to choose and prepare appropriate images for burning screens.
- Explore printing with a variety of products, then see which work best on fabric, paper, and mixed-media surfaces including wood and plastic.
- Be inspired to create your own unique artwork by layering images.
- And more!
About the Artist:
Lynn is an artist, fabric designer, blogger, magazine contributor, and the author of Intentional Printing: Simple Techniques For Inspired Fabric Art. Her work focuses on using traditional surface design and printmaking techniques on fabric and mixed media. She believes that given enough coffee and paint, she could convert everyone she comes into contact with into a happy paint flinger. Lynn spends as much time as possible in her small home studio, and can often be found arguing with her rescue dog Carter over who gets the best corner of the sofa. Smudgedtextilesstudio.com
|Product Type||Video Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.