Mokumé Gané Jewelry: Make a Bracelet with Chris Ploof Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
- You want to create jewelry from mokumé gané without creating mokumé gané itself.
- You want to craft visually stunning jewelry using mokumé gané, and learn important considerations for working with this richly patterned, multicolored, layered metal stock.
- You want to learn artisan jewelry making techniques that will help you stand out.
Mold mokumé gané
Craft a one-of-a-kind bangle bracelet with unique mixed metal pattern
Twist, form, and cut your way to beautiful mokumé gané jewelry from pre-made stock without the work of creating the billet. Join artist and mokumé gané ninja Chris Ploof as he details the steps you need to create a stylish bracelet from pre-made mokumé gané stock. From simple tips for cutting into your mokumé gané to display the pattern, to soldering squarely and flawless finishing for your bracelet, discover all the must-have considerations you won't want to miss. By the end of this 98-minute video you'll have a beautifully patterned multi-metaled bracelet.
Whether you're looking to jump-start your skills in mokumé gané with tangible end results, or are hunting for important jewelry making tips applicable to all metal jewelry, this workshop DVD is a must have!
Get your copy of this DVD workshop today to:
- Learn every step from bending the bracelet to finishing your project!
- Explore specific considerations for working with mokumé gané that you need to know for successfully creating jewelry from this medium.
- Discover safety advice important for jewelry making with any metals.
- Get expert tool recommendations and advice applicable for all metal jewelry!
- Add depth and dimension to your mokumé gané by playing with asymmetric, symmetric, and complex patterning by twisting and filing the stock.
- And more!
About the artist
Chris Ploof is an award-winning master jeweler who has studied with many well-known artists, and apprenticed under a master goldsmith. The Santa Fe Symposium has twice given Chris the Industry Leader Award. His work appears on the cover of Showcase 500 Rings: New Directions in Art Jewelry and in many other publications. When not traveling as a consultant, Chris can be found in his busy Massachusetts studio. Visit www.chrisploof.com. Learn more about mokumé gané with Chris' other DVDs: Mokumé Gané with Chris Ploof, Mokumé Gané Jewelry: Make a Pillow Pendant, and Create more Metal Patterns: Advanced Mokumé Gané with Chris Ploof.
|Product Type||Video Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.