3 Skeins or Less: Modern Baby Crochet
Create 18 different projects for your favorite little ones with this book of patterns by Sharon Zientara! Ranging from clothing to toys, there is something to crochet for every baby.
Free with purchase! Get a bonus crochet project from Sharon Zientara with your purchase of Modern Baby Crochet in the Crochet Me Shop. Bonus material will be emailed to you after your purchase.
3 Skeins or Less: Modern Baby Crochet: 18 Crocheted Baby Garments, Blankets, Accessories, and More!
by Sharon Zientara
Get hooked on cute crochet baby projects!
If you're like most crocheters, you know only the cutest will do when it comes to handmade projects for babies and toddlers. It's even better when they're quick to make and use only 1, 2, or 3 skeins of yarn. Modern Baby Crochet is a fresh, modern collection of the most perfect crochet designs for your littlest loved ones.
From projects to foster a love of animals to stylish garments and accessories for boys and girls, Modern Baby Crochet has it all, whether you're whipping up something special for your own little one or need an easy gift for a baby shower. Choose from a hedgehog hat, a foxy bib, an octopus rattle, or kitty slippers. Plus, many designs are gender-neutral including a stylish zippered hoodie, ombré striped leg warmers, or a faux cabled pullover. Crocheted in chic neutrals and fresh, modern brights in sizes that range from newborn to 24 months, these 18 designs are sure to please babies and moms alike.
Order your copy of Modern Baby Crochet today!
About the Author:
Author Sharon Zientara is a freelance crochet designer who has created designs for Interweave Crochet and Interweave Crochet Accessories. She is the former assistant editor at Interweave Crochet and former manager of Skacel's Makers' Mercantile in Seattle, Washington, and was a visual merchandiser for several large retailers. She is the author of It Girl Crochet and 3 Skeins or Less: Quick Crocheted Accessories.
Free with purchase! Get two bonus crochet projects from Sharon Zientara with your purchase of Modern Baby Crochet in the Crochet Me Shop now!
*Bonus material will be emailed to you after your purchase.
|Number Of Pages||128|
|File/Trim Size||8.2 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.