Roxanne Evans Stout Springtime Collage Collection
Let Roxanne Evans Stout show you how to take meaningful items and transform them into one-of-a-kind artwork that reveals your originality. With this collection you’ll explore two books by Roxanne, and two of her nature-themed stencils!
Dive into the imaginative process of collage with this collection that includes two books by Roxanne Evans Stout, Storytelling with Collage and Dancing on Raindrops, and two of her nature-themed stencils. Learn how to tell your own stories with Roxanne’s unique projects, ideas, and inspiration.
Collage tells a story like no other art form can. Let Roxanne Evans Stout show you how to take meaningful items and transform them into one-of-a-kind artwork that reveals your originality. With this collection you’ll discover compelling mixed-media techniques, inspirational photos, writing prompts and more, allowing you to explore the creative process with abandon.
Included in the collection:
Storytelling with Collage: Techniques for Layering Color & Texture
By Roxanne Evans Stout
There’s a reason you’re drawn to tattered fabric scraps, pale seashells, and rusty keys; each has a story to tell. In this book, Roxanne shows you how to bring cherished items together to create a cohesive narrative with collage. Learn how to incorporate stitch, paint, and wax, and get inspired by featured artwork from top collage artists.
Dancing on Raindrops: A Visual Journal
By Roxanne Evans Stout
This gathering of gorgeous photos, prompts, and mixed-media art will inspire you to embark on a journey of self-discovery. Roxanne’s dreamy images and thoughtful words will start your artistic wheels turning. Add to the pages if you like, with writing, drawing, and collage, for a one-of-a-kind creative experience.
StencilGirl: Songbird of Hope
This 6" x 6" stencil designed by Roxanne Evans Stout features a bird silhouette and patterned wing, and can be used with a variety of media, including acrylic paint, gesso, collage, watercolor, pastels, and pens. Incorporate this iconic image in all your mixed-media artwork.
StencilGirl: Out The Window
The beauty of the natural world is captured in this 6"x 6" stencil by Roxanne Evans Stout that features wildlife images and a beautiful frame. Use the designs together or separately to bring nature into your art journals, paintings, collages, and more.
About the Author
Roxanne Evans Stout lives and creates in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. The mountains and the river lands that surround her home are her constant inspirations. She is Adjunct Professor at Oregon Institute of Technology, where she teaches Mixed Media Arts. Roxanne shares her art in workshops throughout the United States, and her work has been shown and published internationally. She also teaches online workshops to students from all over the world. As an artist she is constantly learning and growing. Art is her passion, her love, and her soul.
Learn more about Roxanne at roxanneevansstout.com, and follow her on Instagram: @roxanneevansstout
|Author/Designer||Roxanne Evans Stout|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.