Creative Girl Workshop: Watercolor Illustrations with Danielle Donaldson Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Artist Danielle Donaldson will provide detailed instruction for creating a water-color composition. Work with collage paper, washi tape, and other fun media. Learn how to arrange a visually unique piece that features some of your favorite items. This video workbook will help you design a charming illustration while teaching you the techniques needed for water-color painting!
61 minutes of premier workshop instruction
10 mixed-media techniques that cover drawing, watercolor painting, and more
Tips for identifying and fixing problem areas during the artistic process
Watch a preview of Creative Girl Workshop: Watercolor Illustrations with Danielle Donaldson now!
Strathmore 140-lb. Cold Press watercolor paper
Watercolor half pans
Other Supplies and Materials
Art Glitter Designer Adhesive
Ephemera- old book text, watercolor painted paper scraps, patterned paper scraps, lace, ribbons
Selected personal objects
Single hole punch
Spray bottle with water
White artists tape
White erase lap board
White paint marker
White vinyl eraser
Winsor Newton Cotman watercolor brushes
About the Artist:
Artist Danielle Donaldson has published how-to books, scrapbooking products, and has art featured in various magazines. She mainly works with watercolors and graphite and her imaginative compositions are both delicate and full of color. Donaldson has a degree and background in graphic design, and shares her artistic process and instruction on social media, online classes and in-person workshops.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Fantastic as always
- I'm in love with Danielle Donaldson's style, and this video is an excellent introduction to her illustration and watercolor technique. If you're an expert watercolorist, this is probably not for you, but I'm on a path of discovering watercolor as a medium, and this has been perfect for me. (Posted on 3/17/2016)
- Love her style of art, but.....
- I really enjoy Danielle's style of art and I like how she teaches. However, in this video course I didn't learn anything new. If you are new to working with watercolors, this video would be an excellent way to begin. I have worked with watercolors for quite some time, so what was taught in this video, I already knew. It is fun to watch how Danielle creates her art, but I only wish I would have learned something new. (Posted on 12/23/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.