Art Lessons 2014, Volume 4: Watercolor Markers with Jane Davenport
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Art Lesson|
- so sweet
- what a great lesson .... such a 'free' way to create ... these lessons really inspire me to dig out every one of my supplies and just USE them! (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Markers, smarkers,
- I have so many markers from years ago. And, until now they have been hiding on a shelf. No more. I was ready to give them away. No more. I now have "new", old art supplies. (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Yummy Watercolor
- I have a ton of water soluble markers but shy away from them most of the time. I have created some lovely pages using her techniques. Thank you Jane you always give so much of yourself in all your lessons. (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- So much fun
- I love this one almost as much the alcohol markers. Again so much fun and east instructions x (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- Good lesson
- Easy to follow, detailed instructions and of course the video just puts everything together. I have used watercolor pencils before, this has encouraged me to give the markers a try! Hope it works as easily as Jane made it look. (Posted on 7/20/2014)
- Great lesson!
The lesson comes with a detailed written lesson and a 7 1/2 minute video. This makes it fun to learn.
(Posted on 5/16/2014)
- Art Lessons 2014 Vol.4 Watercolor Markers
- This is an excellent product which I continue to enjoy. They are fun to watch and to gain useful information. I would give it a top rating. (Posted on 5/12/2014)
- Easy to follow and good value for money
- The text and diagrams give step by step instructions for using water soluble markers to create desired effects. I am a textile artist and am keen to try some of these ideas on fabric rather than paper but the process will be similar. (Posted on 5/6/2014)
- Beautiful artwork!
- I love this pdf! One of my favorites! I just love all of Jane Davenports techniques! Buy everyone that comes along! I purchase all of them! Also purchased her face stencils at ArtCellar.com!!! I have always loved watercolors as much as the rest of my mediums! This booklet is fantastic to learn watercolor technique from a great artist! (Posted on 5/6/2014)
- Very Happy
I have been thoroughly enjoying all these lessons and will continue to purchase as long as they are available.
Thank you Jane (Posted on 4/12/2014)
- May be the best yet!
- I just received my copy of this lesson. It is great, new ways to use the markers. I will get a lot of use out of this lesson. Thanks Jane! I cannot wait for the rest of your lessons. (Posted on 4/8/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.