Steampunk Emporium eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll Love This Steampunk eBook If:
- You want to learn more about how to make special steampunk jewelry pieces
- You love making jewelry & want to learn more about basic techniques & materials
- You love the look of steampunk fashion and want to get in on the vintage-inspired action
Combine modern day technology and steam-powered machinery parts and throw in an element of Victorian charm, you’ll get steampunk. This increasingly popular style includes the joining of new and old for fantastical results. Learn how to make steampunk jewelry with 20 start to finish jewelry making projects form author and steampunk enthusiast, Jema Emilly Ladybird Hewitt. Steampunk Emporium, now in a convenient eBook format, includes adventurous narratives alongside fun jewelry making techniques and steampunk jewelry ideas.
Including basic beginner jewelry making techniques such as basic wire wraps, basic findings and more, this jewelry making book will show you how to work with a variety of materials in order to create unique results. Featured materials include polymer clay, resin, shrink plastic, and more. Don't miss out on these great steampunk jewelry making techniques. Learn how to make vintage jewelry with each of the five themed chapters. With these great steampunk jewelry pieces and accessories you’re sure to make a bold statement.
In Steampunk Emporium You’ll Learn:
- How to make steampunk jewelry, wine charms, metals of distinction and other devices of note
- How to make vintage jewelry using polymer clay and other mixed media techniques and materials
- How to master basic jewelry making techniques and tips for adding steampunk flair to any piece
A Word From the Author:
"It is my sincerest wish that you will find all the wit and whimsy of steampunk in this tome. I am so excited to share this wonderful world with you through items to wear, devices to aid you in expeditions and oddments at which to marvel. I can’t wait for you to join me in my adventures and hope you may find new inspiration for some amazing stories and characters within the pieces you create." — Jema Emilly Ladybird Hewitt
|File/Trim Size||41 MB|
|Author/Designer||Jema Emilly Ladybird Hewitt|
|Technique||Mixed Media, Resin Jewelry|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.