Art Journaling Live Sneak Peek with Mary Beth Shaw and Nathalie Kalbach Webinar Download
Watch a sneak peek into Art Journaling Live 3 with Nathalie Kalbach and Mary Beth Shaw in this hour long recorded webinar.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Art instructors Mary Beth Shaw and Nathalie Kalbach share a special sneak peek into the Art Journaling Live 3 event in this special one-hour webinar download. Art Journaling Live 20-16 is a one-day mixed-media workshop in Arlington, Texas on June 16th that also features workshops by Jodi Ohl and Gina Rossi Armfield. In this webinar, Mary Beth and Nathalie reveal some of the dazzling art journaling techniques they’ll be showing at the Texas event. Mary Beth will talk about using stencils and acrylic paint to create art journal pages that pop, and Nathalie will discuss adding interest and an important spark to your art journal with textures and layers. They also give a behind-the-scenes look at last year’s fun event, and you’ll learn about the great things in store for this year.
This webinar recording features a PowerPoint presentation and audience questions and answers as well as a special recording of an extended preview from the Art Journaling Live 2 event.
About Mary Beth Shaw
Mary Beth Shaw worked in the insurance industry for 18 years before she quit her job in 2000 to re-ignite a childhood love of art. Since then she has spent all her waking hours exploring life as a painter working in mixed media, primarily acrylic, encaustic and collage. She transitioned into being a workshop instructor and finds pleasure helping students find their own voice as a painter. Mary Beth is author of Flavor for Mixed Media and Stencil Girl, and a columnist for Somerset Studios magazine and a Golden Artist Educator. She is also the founder of StencilGirl Products, LLC.
About Nathalie Kalbach
Nathalie is a self-taught mixed media artist who born in Germany and moved to the United States in 2013. Nathalie worked as a paralegal for 17 years and might have remained in the wrong profession had she not discovered mixed-media painting in 2004. Nathalie teaches art mostly to adults, online and in person, including Pratt Institute, and she believes that everyone can be creative. Her artwork is licensed through StencilGirl Products and Stampendous! (rubber stamp, foam stamp and template sets).
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Author/Designer||Mary Beth Shaw, Nathalie Kalbach|
- Where is preview?
Is there a "sneak peek" as the title suggests or is the paid program the peek? Usually when the term "sneak peek" is used it means there is a teaser bit to preview. Also would like to see previews for all videos or shows you sell as I like to get a feel for the project, energy ans style of instructor.
This digital item is an hour long "Sneak Peak". (Posted on 7/7/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.