Ultimate Cloth Paper Scissors 10-Year Magazine Collection Download
Price as configured: $100.00 Regular Price: $159.92
Indulge in a world of mixed-media inspiration in this collection, 10 years in the making!
From creating fabric postcards from Tuscany to scrounging your local flea markets for hidden treasures, we’ve brought you the most innovative, exciting, and outside-the-box ideas for you to make your own. In this first-ever Ultimate Collection Download, you now have the opportunity to take advantage of every page!
Download the Ultimate Collection today to discover:
- Mixed-media how-to’s that run the gamut from art journaling, stenciling, and bookbinding, to making your own jewelry, assemblage, felting, and everything in between!
- Author spotlights that include Sylvia Luna, Janet Bolton, Elsa Mora, Jane Maxwell, Sandy Webster, and so many more!
- Interactive reader contests that spotlight the talents of some of our most creative contributors- YOU!
- Handy tool tips that help you go from “I-don’t-know” to full-on pro! If there’s a hot new tool or resource out there, we’ve got it covered.
Plus, these collections are easy to navigate!
- Zoom in on details of a project or piece.
- Jump from project to project with just a few clicks.
- Find what you're looking for with the keyword search tool.
See what's included in this collection:
2004-2005 Cloth Paper Scissors Collection
Get all 5 issues of Cloth Paper Scissors exactly as they were printed in 2004-2005. Dig into these juicy projects and take a closer look at altered photos. Say, "Ciao!" to fabric postcards from Tuscany and snuggle up with feltmaking for embroidery and mixed media. Or go on an adventure in color for altered books. Meet artists that include Sylvia Luna, Sue Dove, Frances Pickering, Susan Leopold, and the Oiseaux sisters. And so much more!
2006-2007 Cloth Paper Scissors Collection
Enjoy all 10 issues of Cloth Paper Scissors exactly as they were printed in 2006-2007! Create with Cloth Paper Scissors and craft with polymer clay, combine exciting colors and monoprint techniques, and "grow" your own fantastic fabric flowers. Discover how to use a single image to explore different media and much more! Stand with some of our favorite featured artists like Angie Hughes, Michelle McCarthy, Janet Bolton, Charlotte Liddle, and Judy Wise.
2008 Cloth Paper Scissors Collection
Enjoy all 6 issues of Cloth Paper Scissors exactly as they were printed in 2008! Explore your own creativity and create irresistable projects with easy resist gouache. Play with Telamadera Fusion with fabric and wood. Craft tail-wagging and simple pet portraits, and get the best of both worlds with cheap and chic projects. Walk through the worlds of featured artists, including Judy Wilkenfeld, Mati Rose Gorman, Elsa Mora, and Sarah Ahearn. And so much more!
2009 Cloth Paper Scissors Collection
Enjoy all 6 issues of Cloth Paper Scissors exactly as they were printed in 2009. Mix up your craft and transform junk to funk with found objects. Meet and greet your own paint tube people. See your world differently with visual journaling and wax poetic with layered wax backgrounds. Discover the influence behind the art, including Tammy Smith, Kristen Beason, Abby Glassenberg, Jane Maxwell, and Elizabeth Armstrong. And so much more!
2010 Cloth Paper Scissors Collection
Get all 6 issues of Cloth Paper Scissors exactly as they were printed in 2010.Expand your mixed-media repitoire. Fill up your own mixed-media art journals and uncover clever uses for everyday materials. Fake it and make it with easy faux silkscreening. Plus, get a sneak peek into the profound creativity of Ruth Rosner, Ann Wood, Susan Lenart Kazmer, Robert Maloney, Leo Sewell, and Lynda Andrus.And so much more!
2011 Cloth Paper Scissors Collection
Get all 6 issues of Cloth Paper Scissors exactly as they were printed in 2011.Dive into the best of 2011 and piece it all together with reverse collage painting. Make it your own with personalized papermaking, discover the life of a fabric book,and create wire and clay sculptures. Snag a sneak peek into the process of our artists, including Adnan Charara, Sandy Webster, Ivan Lovatt, and Cindy Wunsch.
2012 Cloth Paper Scissors Collection
Get all 6 issues of Cloth Paper Scissors exactly as they were printed in 2012. Dive into the best of 2012 and explore features like Felted Wonders, Printed and Stitched Ornaments, Upcycled Finds from Bulbs to Birdees, and more! Meet artists inlcuding Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, Susan Lenart Kazmer, Christine Lehto, Flora Bowley, and many others. Play and create with Cloth Paper Scissors with this 2012 collection download!
2013 Cloth Paper Scissors Collection
Get all 6 issues of Cloth Paper Scissors exactly as they were printed in 2013. Dive into the best of 2013 and play with the possibilites of plaster. Learn how much to charge when teaching workshops and discover a bounty of bird-inspired projects. Find Photoshop and design tips. Create texture with heat and glazes, and so much more! Snag a sneak peek into the process of our artists, including Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, Nikki Smith, and many others!
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
- Enjoy the variety of ideas and techniques
- This magazine provides such a wide variety of processes to review and try that I never find it boring. I like that the projects can be geared for the more serious artist but also has some fun things for the kids. In total there are 51 magazines working out to ~$2.00 each when I purchased on sale (2004 - 1; 2005 & 2006 4/yr; 2007 to 2013 6/yr). I've given 4 star because there is no overall index for the collection. You must go into each magazine to know the contents. I prefer to purchase digital magazines as they don't take up shelf space in the bookcase, however, without the overall index its much slower to browse. Great entertainment. (Posted on 9/7/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.